Gluten Free Coconut Flour Cupcakes with Peanut Butter frosting. Mix the wet ingredients to combined (milk, nut butter, eggs, and honey). In a separate bowl mix the dry ingredients (cacao, flour, baking soda, and salt). They are loaded with veggies, topped with a peanut butter frosting and are sure to be a hit with all of your furry little friends.
I didn't have almond flour, so I made an all-purpose gf flour with coconut flour, tapioca, and white rice flour. Instead of milk/ milk sub I used an equal amount of coffee, for rounder flavor. I put a dollop of peanut butter in the ganache frosting and piped it with a star tip, and dusted it with edible glitter (birthday party). You can have Gluten Free Coconut Flour Cupcakes with Peanut Butter frosting using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Coconut Flour Cupcakes with Peanut Butter frosting
- You need of for cupcakes:.
- You need 3/4 of coconut flour.
- You need 6 of large eggs.
- It’s 3 of table spoons of milk.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey, agave, or maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut or canola oil.
- It’s of for the frosting.
- You need 1 of generous cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/4 of softened butter.
- You need 2 tablespoons of milk.
- You need 4 cups of powdered sugar.
These Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes have a rich chocolate base topped with creamy sugar-free peanut butter frosting – perfect for dessert or as a low carb snack. The best healthy paleo coconut flour brownies topped with a smooth and creamy peanut butter frosting (almond butter for paleoers). An easy recipe that will kill the dessert round! Mix dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
Gluten Free Coconut Flour Cupcakes with Peanut Butter frosting instructions
- First mix together your cupcake ingredients to make a somewhat runny dough, then line a cup cake baking dish with wrappers to fill and spray with a light coating of coconut oil. Fill each cup about 3/4 the way full..
- Make the frosting by softening up your butter, then mixing it your peanut butter. Once combined add vanilla extract and milk. Finally add powdered sugar until the runny mixture becomes the texture you're looking for..
- Bake cupcakes at 359 degrees for 20-25mins or until lightly browned on top and solid. Add frosting to a bag, cut off a small piece in the corner and squeeze it onto your cupcakes. Enjoy!.
Stir the melted coconut oil into the dry ingredients. Add eggs and vanilla extract to the batter and mix until incorporated. That's about all I can say. I made a coconut flour chocolate cake, also sweetened with maple syrup, and wanted a frosting that was delicious w/o being loaded with sugar. My daughter asked for a peanut butter cream cheese frosting.