Hacked Pancakes – Lowest Cal (Gluten Free) – Initial Release 1.3. Similar to my 'Fully Hacked Pancakes', this was an attempt however at a pancake that can be assembled from ingredients you can find in a normal grocery store. Low carb (but doesn't go too far to eliminate them),. These pancakes are gluten free, dairy free, low calorie, and delicious.
Maybe you can experiment and add a little cinnamon. These fluffy gluten-free pancakes have a hint of cinnamon and vanilla for extra flavor. Serve them with your favorite syrup and fresh fruit. You can have Hacked Pancakes – Lowest Cal (Gluten Free) – Initial Release 1.3 using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hacked Pancakes – Lowest Cal (Gluten Free) – Initial Release 1.3
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Flour (35 calories) (discount 10 for fiber).
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Sweetener (monk fruit, Splenda, Stevia, etc).
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- You need 2 of egg whites (6 Tablespoons) (50 calories).
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Water.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of Pumpkin Puree (10 calories).
Get full Gluten Free Pancakes Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. Whisk together milk, almond flour and salt until smooth. Add slightly beaten eggs and beat well. Gluten-free pancakes are light, fluffy and so full of flavor!
Hacked Pancakes – Lowest Cal (Gluten Free) – Initial Release 1.3 step by step
- In large mixing bowl, mix together ingredients.
- Add wet to dry, mix in water tablespoon at a time until you get a pancake batter like consistency. Let it sit for a few minutes..
- Cook like pancakes using 1/4 cup batter for each pancake. They should take 2-3 minutes for first side (they will shift from a orange to less orange and a more yellowish color), flip and cook for another minute..
The secret to the fluffiness is in the blend of gluten-free flour we use. Heat a non-stick pan on medium low. Add all of the ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until smooth. This is a gluten free pancake recipe with a dairy-free and vegan option that is simple to make, a tried and true gluten free pancake mix recipe, and can be made right away, or stored for future use. You are going to love this gluten free pancakes recipe.