Breakfast Quiche Bites – Low Carb, Gluten Free. Great recipe for Breakfast Quiche Bites – Low Carb, Gluten Free. I've always wanted a healthy protein packed breakfast on the go. So instead of the traditional on the plate – bacon and eggs breakfast I came out with the Breakfast Quiche Bites.
It uses eggs and lots of veggies (including zucchini and yellow summer squash) and cheese, and you are going to love it for breakfast, brunch, lunch, or even dinner! We are at the point in our gardening and CSA seasons where we are swimming in zucchini. This easy Crustless Low Carb Quiche is light, fluffy, and absolutely delicious! You can cook Breakfast Quiche Bites – Low Carb, Gluten Free using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Quiche Bites – Low Carb, Gluten Free
- Prepare of BASE.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic – stir fried.
- You need 1/4 medium of Onion – stir fried.
- You need of Vegetarian FILLINGS.
- You need 1/4 cup of Carrots diced – stir fried.
- You need 1/2 cup of Spinach – wilted/stir fried.
- You need of Meat mania FILLINGS.
- It’s 2 slice of Bacon – chopped.
- You need 1/3 cup of Chicken breast diced – stir fried.
- It’s of Italiano FILLINGS.
- You need 9 of Fresh Cherry tomatoes halved.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh basil.
- It’s of TOPPINGS.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of White pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of Italian spice.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Mozzerella cheese.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Parmesan.
Most people think that quiche is a difficult, time-consuming dish to prepare. These cute little crustless quiches are ideal for families on the go. Whip up a batch (or two) on Sunday evening, and you have an easy go-to breakfast for busy weekday mornings. They're also quite versatile-this version features spinach and mozzarella, but cooked broccoli and cheddar or crispy bacon are yummy substitutes or additions.
Breakfast Quiche Bites – Low Carb, Gluten Free instructions
- Choose your favorite FILLING – Vegetarian, Meat Mania or Italian..
- Prepared the selected FILLING and set ingredients aside..
- For the BASE, add two eggs into an empty bowl, milk, and beat them together.
- Add stir fried garlic and onions into the cupcake pan, then add your selected FILLING..
- Pour in the egg mixture. Season with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning. Lastly top with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese..
- Bake for 30-45 mins at 200°F celcius..
- OPTIONAL – Opt out cheese for a healthier choice, or replace with commercial sliced cheese. BE CREATIVE – with your own fillings :).
- Total calories BASE: 194kcal. Total calories TOPPING: 174kcal. Calories for FILLINGS: 15kcal Vegetarian; 175kcal Meat mania; 31kcal Italiano TOTAL Calories Per serving : 1 BITE; 42kcal; 73kcal; 44kcal.
The Best Gluten Free Breakfast Quiche Recipes on Yummly Gluten-free Breakfast Quiche With Broccoli, Breakfast Quiche, Breakfast Quiche. Breakfast Quiche Bites Produce For Kids. large eggs, sweet onion. I consider myself a bit of a "crust connoisseur' as my G-Ma used to make me JUST crusts when she made pie for family shin-digs and I PINKY promise you cannot tell this little golden-brown crusty gem is low carb. This low carb breakfast quiche is one of Mr.