Easy Homemade Chicken Teriyaki (Gluten free). Serve teriyaki chicken sprinkled with chopped spring onions and sesame seeds, and rice of course. I hope this gluten-free teriyaki chicken brings you comfort, wherever you are in this world. When I plan ahead to grill, I always choose a longer marination time.
It is soy free and gluten free as well. We love firing up the grill all summer long to keep the heat out of the kitchen. How to pair up your delicious Teriyaki sauce with chicken. You can have Easy Homemade Chicken Teriyaki (Gluten free) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Homemade Chicken Teriyaki (Gluten free)
- Prepare 2 pieces of Chicken Thigh.
- It’s 3 Tbsp. of Cooking Sake (total).
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of Mirin (Sweet Cooking Rice Wine).
- It’s 1 tsp. of Sugar.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of Vegetable Oil.
Now that your gluten-free teriyaki is ready, it's time to add chicken to the mix. Everyone loves teriyaki chicken–and this one is better for you with much less added sugar. It's also gluten-free so long as you use tamari (aka gluten-free soy sauce). Feel free to swap out the broccoli for any veggie–carrots, snow peas, green beans–that you have on hand.
Easy Homemade Chicken Teriyaki (Gluten free) instructions
- Heat 1 Tbsp. of vegetable oil in a pan and cook chicken thigh over medium heat for 4 minutes..
- After the 4 minutes, flip the chicken and add 2 Tbsp. of cooking Sake to the pan..
- Cook over low heat for 3 minutes with a lid..
- Add 1 Tbsp. of cooking Sake, 1 tsp. of sugar, 2 Tbsp. of soy sauce and 2 Tbsp. of Mirin to the pan. Simmer down for 6 minutes over medium heat..
- While simmering flip the chicken occasionally and use a spoon to douse it with the sauce vigorously..
- When the sauce is almost completely reduced, turn off the heat. Slice the chicken and sprinkle the leftover sauce on it. Here is my recipe on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emMjAh9a2Wg.
Our recipe for gluten-free teriyaki sauce is easy to make. Use it in your favorite Asian dishes, dipping sauces, and marinades for grilled meats, poultry, and fish. We really like dipping gluten-free chicken wings and drummies in this delicious sauce. Burgers hold a very special place in my heart, and I absolutely love grilling up some teriyaki pineapple burgers, but sometimes I want to make some grilled gluten free teriyaki chicken. No fuss with gluten free buns or toppings, just some good chicken.