Sweet And Sour Pork With Noodles. When it comes to cooking, you don't always have to make everything according to the book. For example: this absolutely delicious and appetizing sweet and sour pork noodles. Who says that sweet and sour pork can only be prepared as an entree and serve with steamed rice only.
Add pork to skillet; sprinkle with garlic-pepper blend. Meanwhile cook the noodles as per the instructions on the packet. Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. You can have Sweet And Sour Pork With Noodles using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet And Sour Pork With Noodles
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sweet chilli sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Rice wine vinegar.
- It’s 350 grams of Pork fillet, sliced into bite size pieces.
- You need 1/2 cup of Orange juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Grated ginger.
- It’s 1 of Spanish onion, thickly sliced.
- It’s 1 of Capsicum, sliced.
- Prepare 2 head of Broccoli cut into florets.
- It’s 1 of Carrot thinly sliced.
- Prepare 500 grams of Hokkein noodles.
Gently separate noodles with a fork or chopsticks. Meanwhile, heat a wok over high heat. Return pork to wok with noodles and reserved marinade. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, vinegar, ketchup and soy sauce.
Sweet And Sour Pork With Noodles step by step
- Combine sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and vinegar in a bowl. Add pork and marinate for 10 mins. Strain the pork and reserve marinade, stirring in orange juice..
- Spray a wok or large frying pan with oil. Add pork and stir-fry over high heat for 2-3 minutes, until golden. Remove from wok..
- Spray wok with a little more oil and stir-fry ginger, onion, capsicum, broccoli and carrot for 5 minutes, adding 2-3 tablespoons water. Return pork to wok with noodles and reserved marinade. Stir over high heat for 1 minute, until heated through..
Pour half into a large resealable plastic bag; add pork. Put the vinegar, sugar, soy sauce and sesame oil in a bowl and mix well to dissolve the sugar. Drain and discard marinade from pork. Add the onion, carrots, green pepper, and ginger. This sweet and sour pork is flavored with an easy homemade sweet and sour sauce, chunks of pineapples and goes deliciously over rice or noodles.