low-fat cheese and broccoli. Taste Delicious, Italian-Inspired Dinner Recipes From Classico. Puree half of the mixture in a blender; return to the saucepan. For a healthier soup, this made-over recipe replaces the higher-calorie ingredients and uses skim milk, low-fat cheese, less butter, and reduced-sodium broth.
The broccoli will cook faster than the cauliflower. Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, whisk together milk and flour until blended; place over medium-high heat and bring to a boil, stirring often. Whisk in cheese until melted; whisk in mustard and salt. You can have low-fat cheese and broccoli using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of low-fat cheese and broccoli
- Prepare 1 3/4 envelope of creamy chicken cup o' soup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of low fat chedder cheese.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen broccoli.
Add tomatoes, purée, water, capsicums, pasta and broccoli. Low carb, keto, and gluten free, this vegetarian quiche caters for all tastes. It's absolutely delicious, and a big winner with the whole family. What to Serve With Creamy Broccoli Soup.
low-fat cheese and broccoli instructions
- heat butter and cheese in a pan on medium heat until melted..
- add one packet of Knolls creamy chicken cup o' soup. Stir until combined and remove from heat..
- steam or boil broccoli until desired firmness..
- in a bowl or serving plate combine all ingredients and stir..
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
Even if you plan to serve this soup as a stand-alone dish, every creamy dish needs a little crunchy flavor contrast. But don't sabotage the low-fat theme by serving traditional bread rolls to dip into the soup or croutons sprinkled on top. Instead, choose healthy, low-carb, low-fat sides. Protein Enter: Skinny Broccoli Cheese Soup. Honestly, this turned out even better than I imagined.