Sophie's spicy corn dog muffins. Sophie's spicy corn dog muffins Yum! The hot sauce gives it a great little kick. It's quick, easy, & great to make with kids!
We have everything from easy to expert recipes! Here is our list of breakfast recipes. I used jarred sliced jalapenos with seeds and some juice and followed directions. these smell terrific! the burn at the end melted my throat. You can cook Sophie's spicy corn dog muffins using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sophie's spicy corn dog muffins
- You need 3/4 cup of corn meal.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 40 grams of grated cheese.
- It’s 4 of hotdogs.
- It’s of Optional.
- You need 1 of instead of hot sauce, freeze dollops of ketchup the size of five pence pieces on grease proof paper. Add them to the muffin cups just before you add the hotdogs, and cook as normal..
I would cut back on the heat I am a wuss about spicy food. the wife and daughters went YEHAW on these. sophiesmarketplace.com Corn Dog Muffins come together with a simple batter, hot dogs, and a quick bake in the oven. The batter is almost identical to that of homemade cornbread , but don't let that scare you off. In a stand mixer or large bowl, begin by creaming the butter and sugar then add in the eggs.
Sophie's spicy corn dog muffins step by step
- Preheat your oven to 100°C..
- In a bowl, mix your dry ingredients. (Not including cheese and hotdogs)..
- In another bowl, mix your wet ingredients. (Not including cheese and hotdogs)..
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Use a grand blender and mix until smooth..
- Spray cooking spray on the inside of your muffin tin..
- Divide your mix between your 12 muffin indents..
- Chop your hot dogs into slices and distribute between your muffins. Poke them just beneath the surface..
- Bake for 25 minutes, topping with cheese 10 minutes before they finish cooking..
Let this mix and then add in all remaining ingredients until batter forms. Forgo the ketchup and mustard with these and try the slightly spicy onion dipping sauce. Get the recipe at The View From Great Island. Mini Corn Dog Muffins I saw these on Iowa Girl Eats yesterday and knew I had to make them! They look so festive and will be easy to make gluten-free by simply switching out the regular flour for Bob's Red Mill all-purpose gluten free flour, which I already have in my pantry.