Penne with Spicy Mushroom. Add tomatoes, season with salt and bring to a simmer. Drain pasta and toss with mushrooms sauce. Here is how you achieve that.
Serve with wine and warm bread. Add mushrooms, keep cooking until slightly brown, stir in white wine and reduce to half. Add chicken broth and simmer until reduced, about twenty minutes. You can cook Penne with Spicy Mushroom using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Penne with Spicy Mushroom
- Prepare 80 grams of penne or pasta of your choice ,cooked as preferable.
- Prepare 150 grams of mushroom ,choose what you like or have.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of each salt and pepper.
- You need 2 clove of garlic ,finely chopped.
- Prepare 4 of hot chilli ,or less ,chopped.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of basils or parsley.
- It’s 5 of olive,cut half.
- It’s 1 of parmesan cheese,as much as you want.
Drain pasta and toss with sausage mixture, stir in cheese and parsley before serving. The rest of the day I cook or bake in-between entertaining a toddler. By the time hubby gets home from work I would start dinner and this recipe of Penne with Spicy Chicken & Mushrooms are a quick, easy, warm and comforting. Remove pancetta to paper towels to drain.
Penne with Spicy Mushroom instructions
- Chopp garlic,chilli,cut olive ,ready to use.
- On medium heat add olive oil,when hot saute garlic and chili.
- add mushroom ,saute 2 more mins.
- Add cooked warm pasta of your choice ,seasoning with salt and pepper( this mean before you chop ingredients ,you have to prepare salted water to boil your pasta first ,during your pasta boiling ,you start to chop and fry ..then all will finish in the same times ) ,chopped basils or parsley ,springkles some parmesan cheese ,serve hot.
In same skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Create the sauce: Season the mushrooms with salt, pepper then add the red pepper flakes. Stir in the whipping cream and return the sausage back to. Hearty Italian sausages sauteed with garlic and red pepper flakes are simmered with tomatoes and cooked with vodka and cream to make a rich, spicy sauce. Toss with penne and fresh parsley to serve.