Spicy Shrimp. Try new ways of preparing shrimp with spicy shrimp recipes and more from the expert chefs at Food Network. Stir in the butter, seafood seasoning, mustard, chili powder, pepper, hot sauce, basil, oregano and thyme. Scroll down to the recipe card for the detailed instructions.
It had a really good flavor. I did leave the shrimp in the garlic, salt, spice mixture to marinade for awhile and then I added the lemon juice shortly before cooking (if seafood is left in an acid for too long it can get mushy). And it absolutely couldn't be simpler: you throw a bunch of shrimp in a baking pan and douse it with a heavenly mixture of olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire, Tabasco, salt, pepper, and butter. You can have Spicy Shrimp using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Shrimp
- It’s 6 of Bacon strips, diced.
- It’s 1 cup of Unsalted Butter, cubed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Seafood seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Louisiana – style hot sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Dried Basil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Thyme.
- It’s dash of Ground Red pepper.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of uncooked shell-on medium shrimp.
Then you broil it to perfection and. How To Make Spicy New Orleans Shrimp. Detailed measurements and instructions can be found on the printable recipe card at the bottom of the page. Prepare the shrimp: Peel and devein the shrimp.
Spicy Shrimp step by step
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until partially cooked but not crisp; drain..
- Stir in butter, seafood seasoning, mustard, chili powder, pepper, hot sauce, basil, oregano, and thyme. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute longer..
- Place the shrimp in a ungreased 13×9 baking dish. Add sauce and stir to coat. Bake, uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until shrimp turns pink, stirring twice..
Remove skillet from the heat and let cool for a couple minutes. Smoky, grilled shrimp and spicy slaw are the keys to next-level tacos. Spicy garlic shrimp are simply cooked in a pan with olive oil, garlic, lemon zest and juice, parsley and red pepper flakes. You can easily adjust the heat level by using more or less of the red pepper flakes. I often reserve some of the shrimp without pepper flakes for the kids and then spice up the adult portions.