Spicy Roasted Red Pepper Hummus. Add the extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and garlic red bell peppers, chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, pinch of cayenne pepper and a pinch of kosher salt. Spread the roasted red pepper hummus in a shallow dish or bowl, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, garnish with sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, red pepper flakes, and micro greens. Serve with pita bread, pita chips or raw vegetables.
Cumin and cayenne add a bit of kick and pair nicely with the sweet, sweet roasted peppers. Spicy Roasted Red Pepper and Feta Hummus Spicy Roasted Red Pepper and Feta Hummus. The spiciness in the hummus comes from smoked paprika and hot chilli powder. You can have Spicy Roasted Red Pepper Hummus using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- Prepare 3 cup of chickpeas drained and rinsed.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 2 clove of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 1 of Sweet Red Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Hot Sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of Tahini.
They work so well together and alongside the roasted red pepper. Home » Recipes » Spicy Roasted Red Pepper Hummus. This Spicy Roasted Red Pepper Hummus is so creamy and smooth! It's given a nice spicy kick thanks to Harissa, and tastes amazing as a dip or as a spread on anything!
Spicy Roasted Red Pepper Hummus step by step
- Mix together the dry spices (salt, paprika, cumin, cayenne pepper ).
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the red pepper into squares and in a medium mixing bowl add in 1 tbs coconut oil and sprinkle a portion of the dry mixture on top and then toss.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 30 minutes turning the pieces every 5-10 minutes to allow for the pepper to Roasted evenly.
- In a mixer with a blade attachment add the chick peas, garlic, tahini, lemon juice, hot sauce, coconut oil, roasted red pepper, and spice mixture then blend on high speed until smooth..
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together black pepper, cayenne pepper, cumin, oregano and red pepper flakes. This easy roasted red pepper hummus is creamy, smoky, sweet, with just enough spicy kick! You'll love this flavor-packed twist on classic hummus, thanks to sweet roasted red peppers, garlic, jalapeno and a hint of smoked paprika. Serve it with homemade pita chips; the perfect addition to your Mediterranean mezze party platter!. Grab the step-by-step tutorial and watch the video for how to.