Sweet and spicy baked chicken. In the mood for Chicken Cacciatore? Our Roasted Garlic Sauce will kick it up a notch. Check out one of our delicious chicken recipes!
Sweet 'n' Spicy Baked Chicken Sweet 'n' Spicy Baked Chicken. Chicken breast is usually the blandest food ever, but that truly changes when it's baked with this addictive sweet and spicy sauce! The chicken breast is baked just enough to make it cooked through – make sure you don't overcook it so it doesn't turn rubbery. You can cook Sweet and spicy baked chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet and spicy baked chicken
- Prepare of baked chicken.
- You need 6 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- You need pinch of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare pinch of ground black pepper.
- Prepare dash of Louisiana hot sauce.
- It’s dash of sweet bbq sauce.
It does not get much easier than that, plus the sweet and spicy sauce is such a nice compliment for the chicken. Use the sauce to serve along with the chicken, with rice, and/or roasted veggies. More easy chicken recipes to try: Chicken Cacciatore Recipe ; Honey Jalapeno Grilled Chicken. Hi Guys, today I'll show you how to make Sweet and Spicy Baked Chicken Wings.
Sweet and spicy baked chicken instructions
- Pre heat oven 350.
- Put your chicken in a cooking glass pan add seasonings.
- Add your Louisiana hot sauce and sweet bbq sauce on the chicken as much as you like for the heat and sweetness then add the garlic cloves on top if you want..
- Put in oven and bake on 350 for 30 to 45 minutes or until done. Make sure it's not red or pink..
This chicken is so easy to make! Start by breading your chicken with flour, egg and panko breadcrumbs. Place the chicken on a baking sheet lined with a silicone baking mat. While the chicken bakes work on the sauce. Saute the garlic and oil and add the rest of the ingredients and bring to a simmer.