Spicy Curry. The special curry compound known as garam masala is the key to this vigorous chicken, onion and green chile curry. Ginger-garlic paste and red chili powder really bring on the fire. Previously rode and still ride a non-electric Boda Boda.
Spicy chicken curry recipe, an Indian chicken curry with extremely addictive flavors and a hot favorite in our home. I have shared many chicken curry recipes on the blog so far. It's a long list of ingredients, but don't be fooled. You can have Spicy Curry using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Curry
- It’s 1 lb of whole chicken wings.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of spicy curry powder( i used hot jamaican style curry powder).
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped carrots.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of water.
This, like many curries, is surprisingly simple to pull together with minimal prep work to boot. All you need is a well stocked spice rack to bring the bold flavor to life. Take it with confidence on the new Spicy Curry AT: our first electric all-terrain cargo bike. This crossover bike takes its inspiration from the award-winning Spicy Curry, known for its superior stability and handling, and adds industry-leading tech that gives you confidence and power to tackle even the chunkiest terrain.
Spicy Curry step by step
- Chop chicken wings into piece (i.e. drumstick, wing and tip). Once chicken is chopped season to liking. (i use complete seasoning and seasoning salt to season my wings and I also cut the chicken pieces smaller).
- In a large pot heat oil over medium heat. Add onions and garlic, cook til onions are translucent..
- Add curry powder. Brown curry powder for 2 to 3 minutes. Then add water. Mix well.
- Add seasoned chicken to the pot. Coat chicken well in curry mixture. Once coated let chicken simmer for 5 minutes, to allow chicken to release its natural water. If curry sauce is too thick add water 1 tablespoon at a time until desired consistency is achieved.
- Add carrots and potatoes to the pot and mix in. Let simmer for 30 minutes or until carrots and potatoes are done. Serve spicy curry with white rice and desired side order.
The Yuba Spicy Curry is a well thought-out e-bike intended for haulers of serious cargo or for busy families. This is not a regular bike with an electric-assist motor bolted on. This simple made-from-scratch slow-cooked spicy chicken curry is delicious! Cooked in the Crock Pot to intensify the heat and flavour. Everyone loves a good take-out curry, but homemade chicken curry is something special.