Spicy sombrero salad. Keep Your Guests Raving With Our Huge Selection Of Festive Mexican Sombreros! This main-dish salad comes together in twenty minutes or less, using pantry ingredients and fresh greens. No special cooking skills needed and easily adapted to use what you have on hand.
Goat cheese pairs so perfectly with sweet or spicy, it's the ideal cheese to add to sandwiches, chicken dishes, appetizers and more. Head to the store and pick up your favorite goat cheese (hint we love honey […] This salad has more than a day and a half worth of sugar thanks to—you guessed it—sweet cranberries, roasted pecans, and Marzetti Simply Dressed Pomegranate Vinaigrette. The Zero Sugar Diet Solution: Wendy's does have low sugar options available. You can cook Spicy sombrero salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy sombrero salad
- It’s 1 lb of hamburger.
- You need 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of bunch green onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 of large tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 1 can of sliced black olives.
- Prepare 1 packages of 2 cup mild or sharp shredded cheddar.
- You need 1 envelope of hot and spicy taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 box of 12 oz. rotini noodles.
- Prepare 3 of hot peppers (any type you like) , chopped.
- Prepare 1 large of bottle of western dressing.
- You need 2/3 cup of water.
I have eaten there quite a few times and they have quite a good selection. Note: They have Udi's gluten-free buns and lettuce wraps available for all sandwiches and burgers. Appetizers The Madlove Burger House Fave. A Cheddar-and-Parmesan crisp, Provolone, Swiss, jalapeño relish, candied bacon, avocado, citrus-marinated tomatoes and red onions with letttuce on a toasted brioche bun.
Spicy sombrero salad step by step
- Put hamburger and hot peppers in frying pan. Cook till hamburger no longer pink. Drain any grease. Add taco seasoning and 2/3 cup water. DO NOT cook seasoning in. Ok if a little watery. Let cool..
- Cook box of rotini noodles. Rinse with cool water. Put in bowl..
- Cut up green pepper, green onion, and tomatoes. Add to noodles..
- Open and drain black olives. Add to bowl of noodles along with the cheddar cheese and cooled off meat..
- Add western dressing to all ingredients. Mix well. Cool in fridge for at least 1 hour before eating. Enjoy..
- If you have salad in fridge over night. You may have to add more western dressing. Noodles tend to soak up alot of it..
Learn how to cook great Sombrero pasta salad. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Sombrero pasta salad recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Sombrero pasta salad recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Amazing food, reasonable prices, first time trying it and it was delicious, dynamite chicken sandwich and Sombrero Salad is the best can't wait to try more in their menu. In a mixing bowl, combine the cornmeal, shortening and salt with a fork until the shortening is completely incorporated into the cornmeal.