Salty, sweet and spicy flank steak with creamy avacado-cilantro sauce. I'm lazy but never to make a sauce to top some dinner steak off. . beef stock, Packs of Beef Chuck (thinly sliced), sruracha sauce, brown sugar Tim O'Hara. Great recipe for Salty, sweet and spicy flank steak with creamy avacado-cilantro sauce. Garam Masala is an Indian spice blend.
Let's be honest, you're going to eat it on everything. Tangy Sweet Steak Street Tacos with Avocado Cilantro Crema. Combine the sweetness of honey with tangy steak and a creamy Mexican sour cream crema avocado cilantro sauce in these delicious street tacos. You can have Salty, sweet and spicy flank steak with creamy avacado-cilantro sauce using 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salty, sweet and spicy flank steak with creamy avacado-cilantro sauce
- It’s of Marinade.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of Hot Water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garam Masala (optional).
- You need 2 tsp of fresh ginger (minced).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of crushed hot pepper flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame Oil (optional).
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of Flank Steak.
- You need of Creamy Avacado-Cilantro Sauce.
- You need 1 of Avacado.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cilantro leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lime juice.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Plain yogurt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of hot sauce.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper to taste.
- It’s of All the rest.
- It’s 3 slice of Fresh ginger.
- Prepare 2 medium of carrots (coarsely grated or cut into matchsticks).
- You need 1 bunch of Scallions (cut lengthwise into 3 inch stips).
- You need 6 cup of Rice (optional).
Tangy Sweet Streak Street Tacos are Our Go-To Meal. Do you Have a "go-to" meal? Something that is easy to whip up and everyone likes? Sprinkle steaks with remaining salt and pepper.
Salty, sweet and spicy flank steak with creamy avacado-cilantro sauce step by step
- Cut steak across the grain into approximately 1 x 3 inch slices..
- Prepare marinade: In a medium bowl combine honey and water to form a thin liquid. Add the remaining marinade ingredients and mix well. Add steak and refrigerate for 2-3 hours..
- Combine sauce ingredients in a blender and blend until well combined..
- In a skillet (preferably cast iron), over medium heat, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and ginger slices. Heat until ginger is fragrant and oil starts to sputter..
- Drain marinade. Add 1/3 of steak slices to pan and cook for 5-6 minutes, turning slices halfway through. Transfer to plate and repeat 2 more times with remaining meat, using 2 more tablespoons of oil per batch..
- Add the carrots to the skillet and toss, then return all the meat to the skillet and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes..
- Remove from heat and add scallions. Serve with rice and sauce..
It's creamy, tangy, and has this crunchy texture from the pepitas. It is awesome and makes a perfect addition to anything spicy. Which by the way, this flank steak is not spicy. Then allow the steak to rest, and slice it against the grain for thin, tender slices of skirt steak. To make these skirt steak tacos just a little extra special, I drizzle them with cilantro lime crema.