Spicy veggie & quinoa salad. Discover the Best Selection of Portuguese Wines Online. Large selection of Portuguese wines in the Portuguese wine store Red pesto veggie goujons with spicy relish, tomato, lettuce and red onion in a soft, toasted tortilla wrap. McDonald's Wrap of the Day every Monday!
Looking to widen your veggie pizza repertoire? Vegan, with easy to find ingredients, a thick luscious spicy garlicky sauce, a thin crispy base, and Tex-Mex-inspired veggies, you NEED this pizza in your life. This vegan wrap is packed with veggies. You can have Spicy veggie & quinoa salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy veggie & quinoa salad
- You need 1 cup of quinoa.
- It’s 1 medium of red bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1 can of black beans, drained.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes with jalapeños.
- You need 1/2 can of sweet white corn, drained.
- It’s 1 tsp of cilantro, dried.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 packages of McCormick hot taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated cheese.
It's great for a light lunch. Make the pickled carrots a day or two in advance and the wrap comes together in minutes. *Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating. After living here in the Netherlands for some time, where spicy Indonesian and Suriname food is everywhere, my tolerance to spice has skyrocketed. No meal really feels complete without a spicy element!
Spicy veggie & quinoa salad instructions
- Rinse and cook quinoa as directed on packacge..
- In large skillet, combine all other ingredients (excluding cheese and sour cream for topping). Bring to a boil. Then reduce heat and cover, stir occasionally..
- When quinoa is done, fluff with fork, place a serving size on plate and smother with vegetables. Top with grated cheese and sour cream, enjoy alone or with tortilla chips!.
A plant based vegan and gluten free chili recipe. Fresh, comforting, hearty and full of flavor from a nice blend of warming spices. Would you like any spice in the recipe? It is the jalapeno peppers that make this soup nice and spicy. When combined with red onion, garlic, corn, and kidney beans, and seasoned with cumin and fresh cilantro, this soup is a filling bowl of Mexican flavors.