Awesome Spicy Mashed Potatoes. Delicious twist on mashed potatoes especially with our grilled T-Bone and grilled asparagus! With our tips to make your potatoes fluffy, not pasty, we are sure you will LOVE this Cheesy Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe!. Today I want to share my Best Mashed Potatoes Recipe, because at my house, mashed potatoes are revered as the utmost of decadent comfort foods.
Put an egg on it, and have an awesome breakfast. My mission to be motivated is already losing steam in a serious way. Duchess potatoes are basically a fancy version of mashed potatoes: simply add eggs, fill in a piping bag and then pipe into these pretty, swirly mounds! You can cook Awesome Spicy Mashed Potatoes using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Awesome Spicy Mashed Potatoes
- You need 5 lb of Potatoes (your choice of type).
- Prepare 1 of Cream Cheese, one block of or more.
- It’s 1 of sour cream, as much as your little heart desires.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 of pecan-wood smoked bacon: add to preference.
- It’s 1 block of sharp cheddar or pre shredded cheddar.
- You need 1 of Your favorite AWESOME Hot Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flax milk or 2% milk.
- It’s 1 of Pink Himilayan salt.
- It’s 16 oz of green manzanilla olives.
- Prepare 1 of chives.
Get the recipe for Duchess potatoes here. Hot Beef Sandwiches with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy are an open-faced sandwich that is pure comfort food. White bread is toasted, covered with mashed potatoes, leftover shredded pot roast and gravy. Peel potatoes (cut potatoes in half if very large).
Awesome Spicy Mashed Potatoes instructions
- Peel potatoes and cube them. The smaller they are the quicker they will soften when boiled.
- Soak cubes in a pot of water. This will help remove excess skin peels, and starch..
- Pour pot of cubed potatoes into a large colander and rinse potatoes under sink faucet..
- Add potatoes to a large pot.
- Fill pot 2/3 to the top with water, or at least until water line is above the potato contents by a minimum of 1 inch.
- Add pink Himalayan salt, cover with lid. Bring to rapid boil.
- Boil until potatoes are soft, but remove from heat before they are mushy and become part of the water..
- When soft, drain out the hot water carefully using colander.
- Dump the potatoes back into the pot, add the butter, sour cream, more pink Himalayan salt, cream cheese, bacon, flax milk and mash the potatoes and ingredients with a masher.
- When all ingredients are evenly distributed throughout the potatoes and the potatoes are creamy, not chunky, add green olives, and 12-16 oz of your favorite AWESOME Hot Sauce. Mash again.
- When even distribution is achieved, scoop potatoes into a bowl.
- Top with shredded cheddar, chives, and crumbled bacon.
- Serve and enjoy.
If you want the potatoes to be the smoothest possible, you can take the time to remove the little knots from the potatoes with a small spoon or the tip of a potatoes peeler. Bring to a boil and cook partially covered until. When it comes to potatoes, we don't discriminate. Mashed, roasted, fried, or stewed, we'll happily eat 'em every night of the week. This recipe takes mashed potatoes and makes them even more craveable by turning them into jalapeno poppers.