Sweet & Spicy Chicken. Sweet's technical proficiency was demonstrated for the first time on self-penned hard rock tracks such as "Sweet F. Sweet also adopted a more conventional hard rock sound and appearance. Sweet Fanny Adams also featured compressed high-pitched backing vocal harmonies, which was a trend that continued on all of Sweet's albums.
Not to be confused with: suite – matched furniture: a bedroom suite; connected rooms: The suite contains a sitting room, two bedrooms, and two baths. Abused, Confused, & Misused Words by Mary. Sweet definition, having the taste or flavor characteristic of sugar, honey, etc. You can have Sweet & Spicy Chicken using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet & Spicy Chicken
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of chicken strips, cut into bite size chunks.
- It’s 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of corn syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of lite soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of hot chili pepper sauce.
- You need 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 medium of medium green pepper, sliced into strips (optional).
Sweet: granted special treatment or attention. The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. The Hits stand the test of time and the current line-up with original guitarist Andy Scott still keep the audiences shouting for more! sweet translate: 味道, （尤指食物或饮料）甜的, 愉快的, 愉快的，惬意的，令人满意的, （声音）甜美的，悦耳的，动听的, （尤指小东西或小孩子）迷人的，漂亮的，吸引人的, 温和的，和蔼的，讨人喜欢的, 糖果…. Login with just your ROBLOX Username!
Sweet & Spicy Chicken instructions
- Saute chicken in hot oil until lightly browned..
- In a bowl, mix together syrup, soy sauce, chili sauce, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Pour mixture over chicken..
- Bring to boil, then reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes or until the liquid has reduced to a sticky glaze, turning chicken occasionally..
- If using, add peppers and stir then serve over white rice..
Complete quick and easy surveys, for ROBUX! Withdraw ROBUX straight to your ROBLOX account! Find more ways to say sweet, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. sweet-tempered adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun–for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (mild mannered, good natured) di buon carattere : sweet tooth n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc. figurative (fondness for sugary foods) Sweet, Soundtrack: Hot Fuzz. Among its members were Mick Tucker and Ian Gillan (later to join Deep Purple). Gillan left the band and was eventually replaced by vocalist Brian Connolly.