Super Fast Caprese Chicken. Spread pesto on the top of the prepared chicken breasts. Transfer the chicken to the baking sheet. Toss broccoli florets with olive oil, salt and pepper and scatter around chicken.
Ingredients of Super Fast Caprese Chicken. Anywho, this Caprese Chicken dish topped with a Homemade Balsamic Reduction will definitely be a crowd pleaser. Here is how you cook it. You can have Super Fast Caprese Chicken using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super Fast Caprese Chicken
- Prepare 4 of chicken thighs.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 of roma tomato.
- It’s of Fresh basil, chopped.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Butter.
Ingredients of Super Fast Caprese Chicken. If you're looking for a quick and easy chicken recipe that's light and fresh, try this easy recipe for Chicken Caprise. You can make it on a sheet pan or in the air fryer, so clean up is super fast, too!. We love snacking on caprese crackers or caprese quesadillas in the summer.
Super Fast Caprese Chicken instructions
- Pre-heat your oven to 375. Don't be like me, make sure you didn't leave something in there last time….
- Salt and pepper your chicken thighs..
- Brown your chicken thighs if you want, put them on a baking sheet after. I use butter in the pan because it tastes better than olive oil..
- Cover that shit with mozzarella cheese. You can top it with the tomato now, if you want, but I'm a fan of the fresh tomato after. Trust me..
- Bake that shit for 25-28 minutes, until that cheese is bubbly, and then broil it for 2-3 minutes..
- Top those bad boys with your fresh basil, and the tomato if you didn't already. Enjoy, bro!.
So, I turned our favorite appetizer into an easy chicken dinner! BEST Caprese Chicken Recipe with basil pesto, fresh mozzarella and ripe tomatoes. You can make this chicken caprese in an indoor pan or griddle or fire up the grill, if you like. This Baked Chicken Caprese recipe is a quick and easy weeknight dinner made with chicken, fresh mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, basil and a balsamic reduction. Everyone loves easy chicken recipes, am I right?