Stovetop rotel cream cheese corn. Stovetop rotel cream cheese corn This is the stovetop version of my corn, I didn't have time for my crockpot version. This was just a quick and easier version this time! This was just a quick and easier version this time!
Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken Chili Eat Cake For Dinner. Spray baking dish with cooking spray. Pour mixture into baking dish and bake. You can cook Stovetop rotel cream cheese corn using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stovetop rotel cream cheese corn
- It’s of small cans mexi corn or 2 medium size. If u can't find mexicorn just use kernel and just add my ingredients.
- Prepare of yellow onion diced.
- Prepare of MILD Rotel tomatoes, with chilies (your taste).
- It’s of bell pepper diced(if u want more bell pepper, the corn has some in it already).
- Prepare of minced garlic or Garlic powder.
- It’s of onion powder.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of cream cheese (u can use more or less depending how creamy or thick/thin u want it..to your taste).
- Prepare of black pepper, dash Italian herbs garlic/onion powder.
- You need of Optional 1 tsp of fiesta ranch powder or regular ranch powder-I have made it with and without. Taste good either way!.
- It’s of or so chicken broth optional.
Fiesta Corn dip with Rotel and sour cream, is a delicious large party dip where you and your party guests will enjoy bite after heart bite of creamy and cheesy corn dip. This cold party dip is also incredibly easy to spice up if you prefer a hotter dip or cool down for the kids. Creamed corn with cream cheese begins on the stovetop with a sauce made from butter, cream cheese, and milk. To season the creamy sauce, sugar, salt, and pepper are added, then in go the corn kernels.
Stovetop rotel cream cheese corn step by step
- Spray saucepot with Pam spray. To avoid cream cheese on sides. Drain cans of corn, add to 3 qt pot..
- Add rest of ingredients and stir around to mix all up. Let come to a boil for a few minutes, while stirring. Keep eye on it until cream cheese melts pretty good. Stir. Then turn heat down to low, put a lid on. Keep eye on it periodically and stir through out until cream cheese is completely melted through, no lumps and all ingredients have no lumps. Turn down on simmer..
- Just a pic where I started adding some of the ingredients to pot before cooking..
The mixture bubbles away at a low simmer until slightly thickened. About half of the mixture goes into a food processor or blender and is pulsed. Creamy corn casserole made with cream cheese – this cheesy corn doubles as a dip! It's a classic side dish that is perfect for parties as a dip or a family-friendly side dish. In medium saucepan, warm corn slightly covered in water to about room temperature.