Simple Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Soup. But you can bottle it, and that's exactly what we did. Introducing a soup with nothing to hide. We don't leave taste to the imagination.
If desired, cut larger chicken strips into bite-size pieces; add to slow cooker. Keyword: chicken soup, easy recipe, slow cooker soup The original recipe is made for the stovetop, but I ended up adapting it for the slow cooker to make things a little simpler. Plus, I just love the idea of chicken soup slow cooking all day long. You can cook Simple Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Prepare 1-2 lbs of chicken breast.
- You need 1 of 12-16oz bag of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 32 oz of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need 24 oz of cold water.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of basil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- It’s 2-3 of bay leaves.
- You need of Ground black pepper for taste.
Crockpot Chicken Vegetable Soup is a mostly hands-free slow cooker soup that tastes like a classic family recipe. Fresh vegetables, chicken broth, boneless chicken thighs, and a few seasonings create deep flavors and all the comfort of classic homemade chicken soup. Are you ever in the mood for soup but still want something light? This crock pot chicken vegetable soup recipe does just that.
Simple Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Soup instructions
- Mix the spices together. Set to the side..
- Dice up the chicken into small pieces. Put into the slow cooker..
- Add the vegetables to the slow cooker..
- Pour the water and stock over the chicken and vegetables..
- Finally, add the spices and stir together. Then place the bay leaves on top of the soup. Put the lid on top, turn the temperature to low and set the timer to 8 hours..
It is packed with flavor with hardly any work! Crock pot chicken and vegetable soup is a light soup, but still quite flavorful. This refreshing slow cooker chicken soup is a must-try. It's packed with vegetables, pulled chicken, and cooked in a delicious herby chicken broth. If you're looking for a healthier soup, then this is undoubtedly one you need to add to your list.