Oven Fried Chicken. The Taste You'll Love To Serve With Classico Dinner Recipes. Cut the fat but not the flavor with crispy, crunchy, healthier chicken recipes. Sheet pan cooking is the easiest way to get deep, rich flavors without a lot of fuss.
Oven-Fried Chicken-on-a-Stick with Vidalia-Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce. All Oven Fried Chicken Recipes Ideas. Take the chicken out of the buttermilk and coat each piece thoroughly with the flour mixture. You can cook Oven Fried Chicken using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven Fried Chicken
- It’s 8 of pieces chicken.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon pepper.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
Dredge the chicken piece by piece in the flour, then the egg, then the bread crumbs, until all pieces are coated. In a separate large bowl add flour, paprika, onion and garlic powder. This Oven Fried Chicken has all the flavors of the deep fried chicken without all the extra fat and oily mess! These chicken thighs are coated with a seasoned Panko and baked until golden brown and perfectly crisp!
Oven Fried Chicken instructions
- Pre-heat the oven to 425°F. Rinse the chicken pieces and pat dry..
- Mix the flour, salt and lemon pepper in a bowl. Toss the chicken pieces in the flour mixture and place on a baking sheet..
- Cut the butter into 16 small pieces and place two pieces on each piece of chicken..
- Bake at 425°F for 30 minutes then reduce the heat to 350 and bake for an additional 45 minutes or until a thermometer reads 180°F..
You wouldn't believe how close they come to the real thing. Enjoy the crispy, juicy taste of fried chicken without the oil and greasy mess. This recipe fries chicken in the oven so it's cleaner, healthier, and easier. It's coated with a seasoned flour mixture, baked to perfection, and ready in an hour. Pin this recipe to save for later.