Oven Baked Baby Back Ribs. Don't bother with the grill or smoker. Fire up the oven and give these easy baked ribs a try. Super tender and glazy from the broil, these Oven-Baked Baby Back Ribs are classic in flavor and texture.
I was looking for a great oven baked baby back rib recipe an this one was on the money. I added liquid smoke when I added the bbq sauce. They were very moist and fall-apart tender. You can have Oven Baked Baby Back Ribs using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Baby Back Ribs
- You need 1 of Slab baby back rib.
- Prepare 1 of Tablespoon rib rub or favorite seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of Hickory smoke barbecue sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
I also let them marinate in the rub overnight in foil before baking. Baby Back Ribs in the Oven. Follow our easy, step-by-step, photo illustrated instructions to learn how to cook delicious Baby Back Ribs in the oven. We'll even share our BBQ Sauce recipe with you.
Oven Baked Baby Back Ribs step by step
- Rinse and pat dry rib preheat oven to 400degrees, cover and coat rib with rub.
- Sprinkle rib with olive oil on meaty surface let stand ten min. Then place in Oven 45 min on 400 – reduce heat too 300°F cover rib with sauce and cook another 15 min remove from oven let rest 10 min then serve.
- Serve hot with delicious sides or cut separate rib bones and use as appetizer.
Printable recipe included. … We're cooking Baby Back Ribs in the oven. You can finish them off in the oven, or on your grill. To make baked baby back ribs in the oven, you need to create the perfect environment for them to steam cook. Cut off a piece of tin foil that's large enough to make a packet for the ribs. They need to be completely encased in the foil.