Grilled Steak and Egg Pockets. Amazing flavor and intense marbling so you eat less than conventional beef. Used by the best chefs in the world. Affordable luxury perfect for the holidays.
Ingredients of Grilled Steak and Egg Pockets. Bobby Flay's Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich piles chopped steak, grilled peppers,. though pita pockets would work well too, . See recipes for Grilled Steak and Egg Pockets, Pocket Eggs too. You can have Grilled Steak and Egg Pockets using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Steak and Egg Pockets
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of leftover grilled steak.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need 5 of medium sized tortillas 6 inch.
- Prepare To taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of hot sauce your favorite I used Crystal's hot sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need As needed of mayonnaise to dip in optional.
SPOTTED: Hot Pockets High Protein Steak, Egg & Cheese and Chorizo, Egg & Cheese. So these should really be called Same As Always Protein Hot Pockets. Remove from pan and season with salt and pepper. You will want to cook on the open flame about medium to high heat.
Grilled Steak and Egg Pockets step by step
- Cube the steak and dice the onion. Melt the butter in a skillet. Sauté the steak and onions in the butter. Season with salt and pepper..
- Cook till done now add the eggs to the steak and onions. Move to a plate. Now add a good amount to each tortilla add the hot sauce..
- Roll them up add to the skillet flap side down. Turn as needed. Browning all around. Then move to a plate as each one is done. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
We want to make it this weekend. Take the steak off the heat and leave to rest. Mix the two cheeses together in a bowl. Lay down the mini tortilla and put the cheese, steak strips and some of the chopped chile. Wrap up the tortilla and secure with toothpicks.