Grilled Pork Chops. This was a wonderful recipe for grilled pork chops! My family said this is one for the recipe books! While marinading I flipped the chops about every half hour and spooned the marinade on top of the exposed side of meat and made sure the spices and garlic sat.
You'll make juicy grilled pork chops in minutes.just a few simple steps needed. This post will cover everything you need to know for pork chops on the grill. Pork chops are a versatile meat that can be cooked in many ways. You can cook Grilled Pork Chops using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Pork Chops
- It’s 1/2 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of minced fresh parsley.
- You need 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 4 of boneless pork loin chops (8 ounces each and 1 inch thick).
I've found grilling is one of the quickest, easiest, and most flavorful ways to enjoy them. Miss Brown cooks savory-sweet grilled pork chops with apple mango chutney. If you're feeling saucy, serve your grilled pork chops with some chimichurri or sweet and tangy barbecue sauce on the side. And grilled pork chops are no exception.
Grilled Pork Chops step by step
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Add pork chops; turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight..
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork chops, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving..
A thicker chop has a higher tolerance for direct heat. This means it'll yield a nice sear without overcooking. Plus, rib chops have more fat than other chops-and fat equals flavor. Lastly, choosing a bone-in chop is important, too. Juicy pork chops are great on the grill.