Grilled chicken breast with egg. Test Kitchen tip: Compared to beef and pork, chicken doesn't need to marinate for long—especially if the marinade includes acidic ingredients such as vinegar, lemon juice or buttermilk. Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade and discard the marinade. Place the chicken on the Grid and close the lid of the EGG.
Generously sprinkle each chicken piece with Cavender's All Purpose Greek Seasoning. Stir in the chicken, potatoes and oil. Stir in the peas, corn, parsley, salt and pepper. You can cook Grilled chicken breast with egg using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled chicken breast with egg
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 table spoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
Make four wells in the hash; break an egg into each well. Once you got the perfect, juiciest chicken, grill several to help out with meal prep on weeknights to make salads, burritos, enchiladas, tacos, nachos, wraps, sandwiches, or shred them for just about anything. You can never have too many grilled chicken breasts for the week to come! The answer is always these grilled chicken breasts.
Grilled chicken breast with egg instructions
- Season chicken breasts with 1/4 teaspoon salt and massage with 1/4 table spoon olive oil..
- Place chicken breasts in the oven and grill at 180°. The breasts should be placed on the grill not pan. Let grill for until soft and moist..
- Chop onions and green peppers into strips. In a pan heat 1/2 table spoon olive oil and fry onions and peppers. (fry them to your preference) Season with pinch salt. Remove from stove and set aside..
- In the same pan heat 1/4 table spoon olive oil, when hot break in eggs one at a time and fry sunny side. (it is important that the oil is hot) Be careful not to over cook yokes. They should be runny..
- When egg whites are cooked remove from stove..
- How to dish up. Onions and peppers on the bottom followed by your eggs, at this point you can break the yoke. Then slice chicken breast into strips and place on top of the egg..
After you make them once, you'll make them again and again. I serve these with some veggies that I put on the grill with the chicken and a big salad. It makes a quick and delicious dinner. Why you want to make this grilled chicken breast. Marinate the fully thawed chicken breasts.