Grilled Balsamic Ginger Salmon. Spray grill rack with cooking spray. Mix everything but salmon and cooking spray. Made this recipe as is, but doubled the recipe and put all ingredients in a blender to save time on mincing garlic and chopping rosemary.
Grilled Balsamic Ginger Salmon step by step. Pat moisture off of salmon with a paper towel. Cut ginger and garlic as pictured below. You can have Grilled Balsamic Ginger Salmon using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Balsamic Ginger Salmon
- You need 1 of Salmon Fillet.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Balsamic Vinegar.
- You need 1/3 Can of Ginger Ale.
- It’s 2 Cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 3 Tbs of Honey.
- It’s of Ginger.
- Prepare Pinch of Oregano.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Parsley.
- You need of Lemon.
Add to a pot along with oregano, balsamic vinegar, honey and ginger ale. Season glaze to taste with salt and pepper. Place salmon on an oiled grill rack over medium heat, skin side up. This glazed salmon turned out wonderfully.
Grilled Balsamic Ginger Salmon instructions
- Lightly salt salmon. Allow to sit for 10 minutes. Pat moisture off of salmon with a paper towel. Cut ginger and garlic as pictured below. Add to a pot along with oregano, balsamic vinegar, honey and ginger ale..
- Start reducing the balsamic mixture immediately by about half..
- Place salmon on the grill, skin side down. Apply balsamic glaze to salmon. Allow to cook until skin becomes crispy. Flip. Apply glaze to opposite side. Cook until internal temp is about 145 F..
- Plate and serve. Simple as that..
I followed the recipe exactly and did not make any changes. This balsamic salmon has layers of flavor that all come together so well. You get the perfectly pan seared fillets with its golden brown, nicely crisp, outer edge, then its perfectly tender melt-in-your mouth interior. The salmon is drizzled with a sweet and lightly tart and tangy, reduced balsamic glaze. This quick and simple recipe pairs grilled salmon with a sweet and nutritious blueberry sauce.