Crockpot London Broil with Spinach. Place sliced onions on bottom of crockpot. Add to top of London broil: crushed tomatoes, garlic, black pepper, Adobo, crushed red pepper and thyme leaves. Crockpot London Broil with Spinach-large pack London broil (I'm using a twin pack), large onions, sliced, can crushed tomatoes, garlic, minced, black pepper, Adobo, crushed red pepper flakes, dried thyme leaves Darla.
Pour the broth over the meat and add the onions and bay leaf. After the meat has finished cooking, dissolve the cornstarch in the water. How to make London Broil in a Crock Pot: *The full London Broil in Crock Pot recipe can be viewed farther down this post! You can cook Crockpot London Broil with Spinach using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot London Broil with Spinach
- Prepare 1 of -large pack London broil (I’m using a twin pack).
- It’s 2 of large onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1-28 ounce of can crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of Adobo.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme leaves.
- You need 1 box (10 ounce) of frozen spinach, thawed.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the olive oil is melted, place the London Broil in the skillet to sear. Once slightly browned, flip the london broil to the other side to brown. Roll the steak up starting from the long end without the border, tucking in the filling as you go.
Crockpot London Broil with Spinach step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your London broil……
- Place sliced onions on bottom of crockpot……
- Now place cleaned and dry London broil on top of your sliced onions……
- Add to top of London broil: crushed tomatoes, garlic, black pepper, Adobo, crushed red pepper and thyme leaves….. Mix lightly……
- Cook on Low for 8 hours……
- About 30 minutes before your 8 hours is up add your thawed spinach to crockpot, mix lightly…..
- Cook until the 8 hours of cooking time has been completed……
- Serve and enjoy ! You can serve this dish with mashed potatoes or some egg noodles!! .
Spray grill rack with nonstick nonflammable cooking spray. The cut of meat labeled as London Broil is typically top round or flank steak, which are both rear cuts. Slow cooking London Broil eliminates the need for marinating, since the roast is cooking in its own juices for an extended period of time. Carrots and potatoes are slow cooked with London broil steak to make a comforting one-dish meal with a delicious gravy.. Went downtown for a chuck roast to cook in the crock pot and came back with a couple of London Broils since they were on sale.