Salmon Croquets. Easy to assemble and full of fresh flavor, there's a reason our Salmon Croquettes recipe is a dinnertime staple. This Southern classic is the definition of speedy, too. Best of all, this superfast seafood dish isn't just for.
Great for a quick dinner and even cold on salad the next day! Salmon Croquettes are pan fried and packed with so many great flavors. These make a quick and easy weeknight meal and are delicious with a tartar sauce! You can have Salmon Croquets using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon Croquets
- You need 1 can of pink salmon.
- It’s 1 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn meal mix.
Salmon is one of my favorite things to make. For some more easy salmon recipes, be sure to make: Garlic Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon, Sheet Pan Thai Salmon, or this Baked… Salmon Croquettes sound so fancy, but in reality, they are super easy to make!. Big chunks of fresh salmon are combined with breadcrumbs, herbs and seasonings and formed into patties. They can be baked or panfried.
Salmon Croquets step by step
- Flake salmon using a fork..
- Add egg and corn meal mix..
- Stir to combine..
- Using an ice cream scoop, form the salmon mixture into balls. Smooth with your hands. Place on parchment lined tray..
- Place tray in freezer for 30 minutes..
- Preheat deep fryer to 350..
- Fry balls 2-3 minutes or until golden brown and floating to the top of the oil..
- Makes 9 croquets..
Deliciously crispy on the outside and flavorful on the inside, serve as a starter or as a light meal with a salad. By pairing these superfast salmon croquettes with a light salad, you can impress guests and have time to enjoy the meal. For seafood lovers, this salmon entrée simply can't be beat. Packed with great flavors and easy to prep, this seafood dish is great for a busy weeknight and. Salmon croquettes are basically a southern version of a salmon cake or salmon patty.