Quick and easy Bulgarian Banica in a pizza oven. Some people use milk or yogurt both ways work.. This is a very typical weekly meal for Bulgarians, it is a very quick, easy. Great recipe for Quick and easy Bulgarian Banica in a pizza oven.
Others put yeast or baking powder in. Table of contents : – Mexican pizza – Easy Pizza Base – Pizza with Pineapple and Spinach – Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza – Entire Vegetables Pizza – Cauliflower pizza crust – Broccoli pizza – Greek inspired Pita Pizza – Home made Pizza – Quick and easy Bulgarian Banica in a pizza oven – No- fuss and healthy whole-wheat pizza dough recipe – Pizza. Great recipe for Carbonara with salami. You can have Quick and easy Bulgarian Banica in a pizza oven using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick and easy Bulgarian Banica in a pizza oven
- It’s 1 pack of thin phyllos.
- Prepare 1 of yogurt or glass of milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 150 grams of goat cheese -.
- Prepare of oil.
- Prepare half of pack butter.
- It’s 1 glass of soda drink.
Bacon and salami and when you add bit pepper it becomes very nice and spicy. Banitsa (Banica or Banitza) is a traditional Bulgarian food. This dish can be eaten hot or cold, any time of the day, even for breakfast! Some people add spinach or pumpkin as well.
Quick and easy Bulgarian Banica in a pizza oven instructions
- Mix in a large bowl the eggs and cheese, along with the yogurt and the soda. Preheat the oven.Put some butter on the oven's pan.
- Take a list of the phyllos. If they are extra thin take two. Spread it along the pan..
- Add some oil with a cooking brush and then add little of the mixture.
- Repeat step 3 until the phyllos are over. To make it taste better put all the rest of the mixture on top of it..
- Put on the cover of the oven and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Goes well with yogurt drink :-).
I've tasted the spinach one and it was divine! However, this one will be only the plain version of Banitsa. I tasted it years back and had not eaten since… Knead a dough from the listed products. Roll it out in a buttered and flour tray. Put it to bake in the oven until reddened.