My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli. See great recipes for My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli too! Add cornstarch salt and pepper to a bowl mix well and add shrimp to coat well,set aside. See recipes for My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli too.
Scampi is often tossed with pasta or served with crusty bread, but this version instead uses quick-cooking orzo. Add the shrimp and oregano and sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper. To serve, top the tostones with a portion of sofrito and shrimp. You can have My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli
- You need 10 of Shrimp tails on.
- It’s 1 of smal bag of Broccoli coleslaw.
- It’s 2 of Avocados ripe sliced.
- Prepare 3-5 of tortillas in case u break one or 2 .
- It’s 2 Cloves of garlic crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise or Vegan Mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 cups of corn starch.
- You need 1 Tbsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1 Tbsp of ground pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of guacamole.
- It’s 2 of likes sliced.
- It’s 1/4 of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of Tblsp Goya Adobo Seasoning.
- It’s 1-2 of Green Plantains (Spanish bananas).
Get menu, photos and location information for Westchester Taco Grill in New Rochelle, NY. Prep the slaw and crema: Prepare the cilantro lime slaw according to instructions. Combine all of the chipotle crema ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth.* Cook the shrimp. In a mixing bowl, toss the shrimp with the taco seasoning, plus a generous pinch of salt and black pepper, until evenly coated.
My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli step by step
- Put vegetable oil in saute pan, cut plantain in 1 inch pieces and using a smal knife remove outer green skin k be oil has reached 350 degrees add plantains until golden on all sides remove put on paper towels to drain, knce slightly cool use a small plate and smash plantain till its flat I have a Tostones smasher, place back in oil and cook till golden. Drain and set aside,.
- Add cornstarch salt and pepper to a bowl mix well and add shrimp to coat well,set aside. Put coleslaw and mayonnaise in a medium bowl mix together add 1 tsp of garlic set aside in fridge..
- Using same pan Add shrimp and garlic to oil and fry till golden, i put a jalapeno in there i like heat,,place on paper towel to drain.
- Put your tortillas in the oven and bake on broil for a few minutes till toasted remove and put on plate add coleslaw, then sliced avocado then shrimp..
- Place on a platter with Tostones a spoonful of guacomole sliced limes and serve..
Heat oil in a large non-stick sauté pan over medium-high heat. Make aioli: In the bowl of a food processor add mayonnaise, sour cream, green onions, garlic, cayenne, salt and pepper, and zest and juice of half a lime, then pulse until smooth. Make shrimp filling: In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add oil, onion, bell pepper, and garlic. Add salt, pepper and fresh garlic to shrimp; toss until coated and fragrant. Roasted Shrimp Cocktail with Chipotle Aioli is an easy, fool-proof, and updated version of classic shrimp cocktail.