Grilled Steak. Get the Latest in Bbq Grill Steak. Place the steaks on a paper towel-lined pan and pat dry. For a reverse sear: prepare steaks as instructed.
Fire up the grill, and enjoy these mouthwatering steak recipes perfect for summer grilling. Add great flavor with these rubs, marinades, and grilling tips. The heat of the grill is cooking the steak around the surface. You can cook Grilled Steak using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Steak
- It’s 1 of 7 Bone Chuck Steak.
- Prepare of Kosher Salt.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Cajun Seasoning.
- Prepare of Creole Seasoning.
- You need 1 of pk. Sazon.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Onion Salt.
- You need of Hoisin Sauce.
If the steak appears raw on the top, put the lid down without flipping it and let it go for another minute. Close the lid and start the timer again. Learning how to grill the perfect steak is the first—and maybe most important—step in achieving summer backyard grilling cred. Of course, it's all about hitting that sweet spot of gorgeous.
Grilled Steak instructions
- Salt your steak with a few pinches of kosher salt on both sides. Don’t be shy, about three healthy pinches. Put steak into the fridge for about 15 minutes. This will draw out some moisture and tenderize the meat..
- Remove steak from fridge and pat dry with paper towels. Combine all dry seasonings and whisk together. Rub steak on both sides with spices. Lastly, squirt Hoisin sauce like you would dress a hot dog and rub it in. Don’t overdo it. It’s a little sweet and could burn..
- Place steak directly on grill. I had some mesquite wood chips that I soaked in water and added to the coals. Try not to play with the steak. I left it alone for about 10-12 minutes before flipping. You don’t want the steak over flames or super hot heat. You want it hot, but not flaming. Flip steak, cook it for a little more than half the time on the other side. You’re shooting for about 145F (internal temperature). Shoot for a higher temp if depending on how you like your steak..
- After resting, cut up and serve with whatever you like..
- Excuse my foot in the photo lol. I had mine like this..
Remove steaks from the grill when a quick-response meat thermometer inserted through the side of the steak to its center reads the desired temperature below. Remove from Grill at this Temperature. As steaks grill over high heat, they lose moisture. Fat and juices are literally pushed out of the meat. That's the price we pay for making the steaks easier to digest.