Grilled Fillet Mignon with grilled corn and roasted garlic tomatoes. Filet Mignon Steaks with Port, Cherries, and Thyme. Cherry-Smoked Spareribs with Peach Barbecue Sauce.. Chicken Tacos with Goat Cheese and Roasted Tomato-Garlic Salsa.
Heat Grill: Preheat an outdoor grill to medium-high. Mix Ingredients: In a mixing bowl, combine prepared potatoes, basil pesto, garlic, salt and pepper; mix well. Assemble Foil Packets: Evenly divide the potatoes between foil sheets. You can cook Grilled Fillet Mignon with grilled corn and roasted garlic tomatoes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Fillet Mignon with grilled corn and roasted garlic tomatoes
- Prepare 2 (8 ounce) of beef tenderloin.
- It’s 2 of corn cobs.
- Prepare As needed of Fresh tomatoes.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- It’s As needed of Olive oil.
- It’s To taste of Salt, pepper.
- Prepare To taste of Fresh basil.
Fold all sides of the foil over the potatoes and. Pro Tips: Notes on How to Grill Filet Mignon: The Meat – What is Filet Mignon? Since this is a "how to" post, we will start with how to buy the meat. Filet Mignon Cook Time on the Grill.
Grilled Fillet Mignon with grilled corn and roasted garlic tomatoes step by step
- Grate garlic into 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Toss fresh tomatoes with 1 tablespoon of the garlic oil, salt and pepper to taste. Now put into 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes.
- Marinate steaks with 1 tablespoon garlic oil, salt and pepper. Then place on hot grill until desired temperature..
- Place corn on grill for about 10 minutes. Plate food and add fresh basil to the tomatoes. Drizzle with more garlic oil if you want. I hope you like it! .
Caprese Grilled Filet Mignon is a simple and creative way to dress up some amazing steaks. After cooking your steak on the grill, top it with juicy tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, basil, and balsamic for a quick dinner recipe that is also a little extra special. This easy grilling recipe is not only delicious, but it is also naturally gluten free and keto. Filet mignon won't always cook evenly on a grill. Shutterstock Filet mignon is a very lean cut of beef, so heat control is an issue when grilling, as it's not a sure thing every time, Pettersen said.