Crockpot Bacon & Mushroom Chicken. There's something about autumn that makes us want to bust out our crock pots. And as the holiday season approaches, many home cooks rely on their crock pots to do most of the cooking so they can concentrate on more important. Sprinkle remaining cheese and bacon on top.
If you place a package of bacon raw into a crock pot or slow cooker, all that fat really has no where to go and the bacon will basically just. Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch is an easy dinner that is bursting with flavor. Only four ingredients are needed for this easy family meal. You can have Crockpot Bacon & Mushroom Chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Bacon & Mushroom Chicken
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil (cooking spray).
- It’s 3-5 of chicken breast halves (just throw in whatever you need to feed your family.
- It’s 5 pieces of cooked and crumbled bacon (I used turkey bacon that I cooked in the microwave).
- You need 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Ranch salad dressing.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 4 oz of can sliced mushrooms drained.
- You need of Salt, pepper, garlic salt to taste (chicken).
For those following a low carb diet, this chicken bacon ranch crockpot recipe is KETO friendly. As a busy mom of three, my programmable slow cooker has become my most used kitchen accessory. Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwiches. Crack Chicken may not be a term of endearment I'd use for this chicken but it is widely known by the name so we should at least mention it.
Crockpot Bacon & Mushroom Chicken instructions
- Pour about a tablespoon of olive oil the bottom of the crockpot. Place chicken in the crockpot.(I use cooking spray).
- In a small bowl mix together teriyaki sauce and ranch dressing.
- Pour over chicken. Toss crumbled bacon over top..
- Cook on low for about 6 hours or on high for 3 hours. During the last 30 minutes, sprinkle the shredded cheese and the can of mushrooms, allow the cheese to melt.(and more bacon if you like).
- Notes- I butterfly my (3 chicken breast) then cut them in half… and I save some bacon to add to the top,when I put the cheese and mushrooms on.can serve with rice, over rice, broccoli and rice, mashed potatoes, eggs noodles, small salad, it goes with anything really.(I like to Serve mine with rice and broccoli ).
Let's refer to it here on out though at Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwiches, which I don't know about you but that makes my mouth water.. Crockpot Bacon Ranch Chicken is the perfect low carb and keto dinner that works for everyone no matter their way of eating. Just toss everything in to the crockpot and let it cook all day. Serve on rolls or by itself for an easy low carb crockpot chicken dinner. Crockpot Bourbon Bacon Pulled Pork – An easy recipe for the BEST ever crockpot pulled pork!