crispy pig cheeks with spicy pineapple,orange glaze and thai basil,lemon rice. Melt margarine in skillet, on medium heat; brown pork chops in margarine. Add orange juice, water, and pineapple juice slowly; bring to boil, stirring constantly. Spicy fried rice: Thai basil leaves, bell peppers, broccoli, onions and cabbage: Thai fried rice ~ Kao-Pad: Stir-fried rice with egg, mixed vegetables, onions, and garlic.
To crush dried rosemary, chop it finely with a knife or use a mortar and pestle to crush it. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over high heat until hot. Order online from Thai Basil on MenuPages. You can cook crispy pig cheeks with spicy pineapple,orange glaze and thai basil,lemon rice using 26 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of crispy pig cheeks with spicy pineapple,orange glaze and thai basil,lemon rice
- You need of crispy pork cheeks.
- Prepare 5 lb of pig cheeks.
- It’s 3 of stalks lemon grass.
- It’s 1 of bulb garlic.
- It’s 2 of star anise.
- It’s 3 cup of sake.
- Prepare 5 cup of light chicken stock.
- It’s 2 tsp of korean chile flake.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- It’s of pineapple, orange glaze.
- Prepare 1 cup of pineapple juice.
- Prepare 1 cup of OJ.
- It’s 1 cup of mea poy.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tamari.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of sambal Olek.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of cold water.
- Prepare of thai basil and lemon rice.
- It’s 3 cup of jasmine rice.
- Prepare 6 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon aest.
- You need 1/2 cup of thai basil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mirin.
Thank you for visiting Rice Passions where we serve Thai inspired cuisine. We are conveniently across the street from Shell Gas Station located on Squire Rd. For dinner try our favorite house specialties like the Salmon Teriyaki and Three Paradise. Thin-rice-noodles sautéed with roasted pork, chicken, shrimp and vegetables in brown sauce..
crispy pig cheeks with spicy pineapple,orange glaze and thai basil,lemon rice step by step
- Pig cheeks heat oven to 375 bruise lemon grass place all braising ingredeints into deep baking dish cover with foil and place in oven for 2 hours.
- after two hours remove from oven and place baking dish in the cooler for at least 30 min. (i do this because the meat will be super tender and cooling it will let it keep its shape).
- Glaze combine all ingredeints except corn starch and water. bring to a boil.
- mix starch and water and slowly whisk mix into glaze this will thicken slightly mix well and remove from heat.
- Rice bring water to a boil add lemon zest, rice and salt. mix well cover and simmer for 35 min.
- chiffonade thai basil.
- lay out cooked rice on a half sheet pan or a baking dish. sprinkle mirin and basil over rice and fold it into its self. then press into a even solid layer.
- Plating using a ring mold cut rice out of the pan and place in the center of the plate.
- take two pig cheeks and dust with corn starch. deep fry for 3/5 min..
- remove from fryer and place on top of rice. add a few tablespoons of glave over pork/rice stack and garnish with micro celery or celery leaves and toasted sesame seeds.
Shrimp and chicken sautéed with fresh pineapple and vegetables served with pineapple fried rice. We look forward to seeing you! Minced pork sauteed with Thai spicy herbs. Served with lettuce and slices of cucumber.. green peppers and onion in a mild or spicy pineapple sauce. Spicy and sour broth with lemon grass and Thai herbs.