Crispy Deep fried pickles. Deep Fried Pickles: Ultra crispy on the outside, yet tangy on the inside. Sure to become your new favorite appetizer! Super crispy on the outside, and tangy on the inside.
I order them every time I see them. Fried Pickles are tangy dill pickles dipped in a smooth flavorful batter and fried till crispy golden brown. A sure fire winner for any appetizer or snack time! You can cook Crispy Deep fried pickles using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy Deep fried pickles
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of creamy Dill dressing and dip mix clubhouse brand or other.
- It’s 4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 cup of panko.
- It’s 15 of pickles – 6 large slices or 12 to 15 small.
- You need 2 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- It’s 3 pinch of fresh Dill or parsley fkakes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of pickle juice.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
Serve these little golden nuggets before any meal, such as this Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joe , Copycat Chick-Fil-A Sandwich , or this The Best Burger (And Secret Sauce Recipe. This homemade dip tastes so much better than store bought and is the perfect fried pickle dipper! Chipotle Garlic Sauce Creamy and delicious with a little kick! Creamy Blue Cheese Dip This simple and easy dip is a classic for a good reason and it goes perfectly with crispy deep fried pickles.
Crispy Deep fried pickles instructions
- Mix 2 cups of panko and flour in a dry ingredients bowl then add the cayenne the creamy Dill mix and parsley fkakes as well ands the salt and pepper set aside….
- Now in seperate bowl mix the water, pickle juice, 2 cups of flour, baking powder, and whisk well…
- Now dip pickles whole or sliced into wet badder then dip into dry mix and place on baking sheet until all are cover evenly with breading….
- Heat up deep fryer and place pickles in freezer until fryer is heated …. once heated place the pickles in basket and cook till golden Browne serve with creamy buttermilk ranch or Dill pickle dip and enjoy! !!.
To make crispy deep fried pickles you'll need a deep skillet. Just click the photo to learn more. Fill the bottom of the pan with two inches of vegetable oil. We prefer canola oil for it's high heat index. Heat the oil on high heat.