Syrniki baked in the oven. Take out syrniki from the silicone cups and transfer to a plate while they warm. Serve them with sour cream, white yogurt, fruits or berries jam, honey, powdered sugar and fresh berries as you desire. Take them out and gently flip them over.
But, here I propose a healthier option! The Baked Syrniki are the healthified version of the Russian Traditional Syrnikis, usually pan-friend in oil. The Baked Syrnikis are just as yummy and scrumptious, but healthier and lower in calories! You can have Syrniki baked in the oven using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Syrniki baked in the oven
- Prepare 350-400 g of curd cheese.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar (or honey, or stevia, or another sweetener and sugar substitute).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of raisins.
- Prepare to taste of Vanilla sugar.
- It’s 1 of banana mashed mashed with fork.
They make a perfect high-protein (naturally) breakfast, dessert or snack and are especially decadent paired with the sour cream and the Healthy. After the cookies are cooked, turn off the oven and leave the cooked items for a few minutes. Make these delicious, pillowy-soft, Russian cheese pancakes for a tasty breakfast treat. Place a heaping tablespoon or flat ice cream scoop of the cheese mixture into the flour.
Syrniki baked in the oven step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 С.
- Whisk egg and sugar until white and smooth. Add vanilla sugar, curd cheese, flour and mix well. Add raisins and mashed banana. Thoroughly mix everything with a spoon. Let it to rest for 10-15 minutes at the room temperature..
- After the rest mix again and put into small silicone muffin cups (each one fill full). Place cups with batter on the oven tray and bake for 20-30 minutes until golden..
- Serve them with sour cream, white yogurt, fruits or berries jam, honey, powdered sugar and fresh berries as you desire..
Reach into the bowl and sprinkle flour over the top of the pancake. Traditionally, Syrniki are made from tvorog, which is farmer's cheese in the United States or quark in Europe (even though I bought quark in Tenerife once and it wasn't anything like tvorog). However, knowing that cottage cheese is the most popular option in the USA and keeping in mind that the majority of people come to my blog from this country, a few years ago I tried to use it instead. Marina on Syrniki baked in the oven (cheese cupcakes)! go write on Burger recipe; Writing a Resume on Dressed Herring Recipe; Mia Leigh on Dressed Herring Recipe; Sam on Russian Honey Cake – Medovik recipe; Archives Also, some recipes mention the presence of sour cream, yogurt or kefir to obtain pancakes with a more airy consistency. Blinis are very popular crepes in Russia and Scandinavia.