Slow Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs. Our Marinara Sauce pairs perfectly with any Meatball dish. Explore recipes that'll get everyone excited to eat. Combine all sauce ingredients in slow cooker and stir.
These mozzarella stuffed meatballs are easy, comforting and healthy. Packed with delicious veggies and all made in the slow cooker, it. Repeat with remaining meat and cubes. You can have Slow Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
- It’s 1 lbs of ground beef.
- It’s 1 lbs of hot Italian ground sausage.
- Prepare 8 oz of Mozzarella Block.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan shredded cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumb.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh parsley.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of tsb black pepper.
- It’s 1 Tbs of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 (24 oz) of spaghetti sauce (your favorite).
- You need 1 lbs of angel hair pasta (optional).
Add meatballs in single, loosely spaced layer in slow cooker. Cover with pasta sauce, stack more meatballs in second layer. Flavorful Italian-style meatballs stuffed with mozzarella cheese and cooked in a slow cooker. You may also like Chicken Sliders, another tasty recipe cooked in a crock pot.
Slow Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs instructions
- Cut mozzarella in to small cubes.
- Mix together in large bowl and rub into meatballs the ground beef,hot Italian ground sausage, parmesan shredded cheese, milk, eggs, bread crumb, fresh parsley, salt, black pepper,garlic powder..
- Insert mozzarella cheese to center of meatball. Roll meatball back to shape making sure to cover mozzarella evenly..
- Pour 1 cup spaghetti sauce to bottom of slower cooker..
- Add ready meatballs to slow cooker..
- Mix remaining spaghetti sauce and sugar together then add to slow cooker covering meatballs fully..
- Cook on high for 2- 2 1/2 hours.
- Enjoy as side dish or add over bed of angel hair pasta..
Roll meat mixture into golf ball-sized meatballs. Squish a mozzarella cube into the center of each and pull the edges of the meat around it to enclose. Arrange meatballs on top and cover with the second jar of sauce. Insert a piece of the fresh mozzarella into the hole and close the hole by pushing the meatball mixture around it to secure the mozzarella inside each ball. Heat a large saute pan over medium heat and drizzle olive oil into it.