Oven Roasted Broccoli. Simple ingredients, great flavors to please everybody and an unforgettable taste. Explore one of our recipes to try tonight! Taste Delicious, Italian-Inspired Dinner Recipes From Classico.
Cut the broccoli florets into bite size pieces. Place the broccoli into a mixing bowl and toss with the olive oil. Mix together the oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. You can cook Oven Roasted Broccoli using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Broccoli
- You need 6 of crowns of fresh broccoli or about 6 to 8 cups.
- You need 3 Tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need 2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of McCormick Spicy Steak Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 gallon of size ziplock bag.
Toss together the broccoli and the oil mixture in a large bowl. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper* or mist with cooking spray. Spread the broccoli florets out evenly on the baking sheet and drizzle evenly with olive oil. Oven roasted broccoli can be customized!
Oven Roasted Broccoli instructions
- Wash broccoli and cut off tops..
- Place pieces into the ziplock bag. Add all seasonings and olive oil. Give it a good shake to disperse oil and seasonings..
- Spread out on a large baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes in oven at 400 degrees..
In a large bowl, toss broccoli florets with the extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, pepper and garlic. Spread the broccoli out in an even layer on a baking sheet. Combine the broccoli, olive oil, salt, and a few grinds of pepper in a large bowl and toss to coat. Carefully remove the hot baking sheet from the oven, add the broccoli, and spread it into an even layer. Cut the broccoli florets from the thick stalks, leaving an inch or two of stalk attached to the florets, discarding the rest of the stalks.