Oven-baked Japanese Yellowtail with Shiitake Mushrooms. Great recipe for Oven-baked Japanese Yellowtail with Shiitake Mushrooms. See recipes for Oven-baked Japanese Yellowtail with Shiitake Mushrooms too. This is a donburi (Japanese rice bowl dish) in which cooked chicken, sliced onions and an egg in the broth sauce are put on rice.
Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Japanese yellowtail with ginger roasted shiitake mushrooms and. recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. To make the mushrooms, toss caps with olive oil, ginger, and salt, to taste. See great recipes for Grilled yellowtail, Sashimi 'Zuké Don' too! You can cook Oven-baked Japanese Yellowtail with Shiitake Mushrooms using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven-baked Japanese Yellowtail with Shiitake Mushrooms
- Prepare 60 g of Japanese Yellowtail fillet.
- It’s 0.2 g of Salt.
- It’s 15 g of Fresh shiitake mushrooms, or substitute with other types of fresh mushrooms.
- You need 3 g of Soy sauce —A.
- It’s 3 g of Mirin, or substitute with 1/2 tsp. sugar —A.
- You need 1 pinch of Shichimi togarashi seasoning —A.
- You need 6 g of Cake flour.
- It’s 40 g of Egg.
- It’s 1 g of Oil.
- It’s 10 g of Shironegi leek.
An easy and delicious baked shiitake mushroom recipe makes a wonderful side dish. They are wonderfully hearty and very flavorful! I really like mushrooms – I enjoy their bold flavor and meaty texture. I have plenty of mushroom recipes on this blog, including sauteed mushrooms and stuffed portobello mushrooms.
Oven-baked Japanese Yellowtail with Shiitake Mushrooms step by step
- 1. Dust Yellowtail fillet with salt and place in refrigerator for 1~3 hours, then draw off excess moisture with paper towel.
- 2. Slant your knife till it's almost parallel with the chopping board, and slice fresh shiitake mushrooms into 3~4mm thick pieces..
- 3. Marinate fillet and mushrooms with ingredients A..
- 4. Dust fillet with cake flour..
- 5. Heat the oil in a frypan, and scramble egg mixture until it's half-cooked..
- 6. Place fillet, scrambled eggs and mushroom slices on a piece of parchment paper, in that order..
- 7. Preheat oven to 200?C, and bake the ingredients compiled in Step 6 for 10~15 minutes..
- 8. Plate the fillet and other ingredients, and garnish with julienned leeks..
Adapted from an authentic Japanese recipe, an easy and delicious soup. Look for dashi stock in a Japanese grocery store or order it online! Spinach and Mushroom Quiche with Shiitake Mushrooms. Bobby flay baked yellow tail recipe. Learn how to cook great Bobby flay baked yellow tail.