One pan steak, potatoes & broccoli. G arlic Butter Steak and Potatoes Skillet – This easy one-pan steak and potatoes recipe is SO simple and SO flavorful. Juicy steak and crisp-golden potatoes are pan-seared and cooked to perfection with a luscious garlic, herbs and butter sauce. The thing we love with flank is that it's a lean, yet soft cut of beef, meaning this garlic butter steak recipe is nearly impossible to mess up.
What do you do when it's just two of you or you're by your lonesome and feel like having roast beef? Unless you want to be eating leftovers for a few weeks, here's an excellent solution that has no waste at all! S heet Pan Steak and Potatoes — An easy and delicious dinner ready in less than an hour. You can have One pan steak, potatoes & broccoli using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of One pan steak, potatoes & broccoli
- It’s 1 1/2 pounds of flank steak or strip steak, cut into strips.
- You need 1 1/2 pounds of baby potatoes (cut in 1/2 or 1/4).
- Prepare 1 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 3 tbs of butter.
- It’s 5 of cloces garluc, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh rosemary.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s to taste of S&p.
- It’s to taste of Crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 head of broccoli, chopped.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- You need 1/3 c of light sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbs of hot sauce.
- You need to taste of Black pepper.
Perfectly seasoned, melt-in-your-mouth tender steak and potatoes are cooked in the oven on one sheet pan. Caramelized onions bring out deep, rich, sweet flavor that round out the dish. How to make One Pan Steak Bites & Sweet Potatoes. Prepare the steak by slicing into bite-sized pieces and seasoning.
One pan steak, potatoes & broccoli instructions
- In a bowl, combine steak strips w/ the marinade ingredients. Let marinade for about 20 min. In a large skillet over med high heat, mix 1 tbs olive oil & 1 tbs butter. When butter is melted, add potatoes & broccoli, cook 4 min. Stir and cook another 4 min until potatoes are fork tender. Transfer to a plate- set aside.
- In same skillet, add remaining 2tbs of butter, garlic & red chilli flakes and herbs. Lay steak in even layer on top (do not throw away marinade). Cook steak about 1 min per side..
- Stir in marinade with potato mixture and let cook 1 min. Add s&p to your liking. Remove from heat & serve..
Finished with rosemary and blue cheese, it's our easy–and healthy–take on steak frites. Easy Garlic Butter Steak and Potatoes Skillet with juicy seared steak and crispy roasted potatoes all oven baked in one pan. Nothing goes together better than garlic steak and potatoes! If you love steak, you'll go crazy for these ultra popular Garlic Steak and Potato Foil Packs, the BEST Ever Quick Steak Marinade, and Flank Steak with Chimichurri Sauce. Perfectly seasoned, melt-in-your-mouth tender steak with potatoes and broccoli.