Chicken teriyaki stir fry. Simple Chicken Teriyaki Stir Fry prepared and cooked in minutes with no marinading needed! Crunchy green broccoli and tender crispy chicken stir fried in a beautifully flavoured teriyaki sauce. A hint of garlic adds a twist on a traditional Japanese inspired dish.
Chicken and veggies are cooked in a sweet honey & soy sauce based sauce for a flavorful dish. This easy chicken teriyaki stir-fry is the result of the fusion between the Japanese flavor and some popular vegetables such as the portobello mushrooms and asparagus. The chicken is stir-fried with the savory teriyaki sauce, which has an intensely delicious flavor. You can have Chicken teriyaki stir fry using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken teriyaki stir fry
- It’s Bag of frozen stir fry vegetables comes with sauce.
- You need 2 of cooked breast of chicken.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of thin slice onion.
- It’s 2 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of minced ginger.
- You need 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
The crunchy vegetables and mushroom furnish a sharp contrast and make it a perfect one-pot meal. The sauce recipe is made from soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, and hints of ginger and garlic for one of the best Asian bowls you have ever made at home! Sweetness is part of what makes teriyaki sauce so darn addictive and gives it its signature stickiness. An authentic Japanese teriyaki chicken stir fry recipe would probably call for brown sugar, but I find honey perfect.
Chicken teriyaki stir fry instructions
- Over medium heat start in pan with onion ginger and garlic with olive oil for 2 minutes then add the vegetables cook covered for 5 minutes..
- Add diced chicken, broth and sauce came with bag to the mixture cook for 5 minutes enjoy .
Using honey is another way to make this chicken teriyaki stir fry more healthy too. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove from pan, slice into strips, set aside. Unless your recipe already calls for ginger, garlic, and honey, then you can skip the teriyaki sauce and add soy sauce. Otherwise, teriyaki sauce is thicker and sweeter than soy sauce and will affect the taste of the recipe immensely.