Super Simple Delicious Ramen. Super Simple Delicious Ramen step by step. Add in your sliced zucchini and bok choy, bring. Fun fact: you don't have to boil your ramen noodles before you eat them.
We made it last night and everyone loved it. We added some chicken breast tenders (baked in the oven and cut into small pieces) and some baby bok choy (white sections chopped into bite-sized pieces and added to the simmering soup to soften, and leafy greens added to the pot at the table). A delicious gluten-free and low-carb alternative to regular ramen noodles, zucchini helps totally load this recipe with veggies. You can have Super Simple Delicious Ramen using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super Simple Delicious Ramen
- Prepare 1 pkg of ramen noodles (4 of those square shape molds of them).
- Prepare 5 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 6 bunches of baby bok choy.
- You need 1 of yellow squash, sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini, sliced thin.
- It’s 2 of cooked chicken breast, shredded.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tbs of light soya sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper,.
This one's super easy to make vegetarian, too: Simply sub tofu. Think of it as healthy fast food – it's low-fat, low. Ramen noodles and miso roasted Brussels sprouts are piled onto a umami-packed soup. Then, ginger butter is drizzled over the whole bowl.
Super Simple Delicious Ramen instructions
- In a large pot, bring water to boil and cook the ramen and your eggs for 6 min, drain and set aside..
- In the same pot, heat 1 tbs olive oil, sautee your garlic then add your chicken, seasonings then pour in your chicken broth and your soya sauce.
- Add in your sliced zucchini and bok choy, bring everything to a boil and allow the zucchini to cook until your likeness (about 5-6 min is what I did).
- Add your noodles back to the pot and bring just to boil again..
- Serve with your medium boiled egg (that hopefully you have removed from the shell while the above was cooking).
- I served with a drizzle of chili oil and it was .
Get the recipe from Half Baked Harvest » Fast, easy and budget-friendly using ramen noodles and ground beef for an amazing, saucy stir fry the whole family will love!. You have no idea how much I love a good stir fry. It's always so quick to whip up, and you can essentially use up anything and everything in your fridge – making it cheap and budget-friendly. Easy homemade chicken ramen, with a flavorful broth, roasted chicken, fresh veggies, lots of noodles, and a soft cooked egg. Inspired by traditional Japanese ramen, but on the table in under an hour.