Oven fried ranch chicken tenders. In large resealable food-storage plastic bag, place bread crumbs. Dip chicken into ranch dressing mixture. Place chicken in bread crumb bag; seal and shake to coat.
The not-so-secret secret ingredients for these homemade chicken tenders are panko bread crumbs, Gold Medal™ flour, and yes, a whole lot of love. My family has cow fits when I make fried chicken tenders of any kind. It's like a national holiday or something and while they light up with delight at seeing the holiday show up when they least expect it, I stand around shaking my head, wondering what. You can cook Oven fried ranch chicken tenders using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven fried ranch chicken tenders
- You need 1 of baking pan and rack.
- Prepare 10 piece of precut tenders.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of sleeves of ritz crackers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 envelope of hidden valley ranch dressing mix.
- You need of black pepper.
These Oven Baked Ranch Chicken Tenders are baked in the oven instead of fried. These chicken tenders are marinated with ranch dressing, giving this homemade chicken tender recipe incredible flavor! Chicken tenders were my meal of choice back in the day. Whisk ingredients together with a fork until smooth/blended.
Oven fried ranch chicken tenders instructions
- Wash chicken tenders.
- Allow to dry on paper towel.
- Meanwhile, crumble up the ritz crackers in a bowl.
- Add hidden valley ranch mix flour and pepper to crackers stir well.
- Put foil on bottom of pan and a rack inside the pan spray with nonstick spray.
- Dip tenders one at a time into milk then roll in cracker mix lay it on the rack.
- Repeat for all tenders.
- Place in oven cook for 30 mins at 375°F.
- Remove from oven flip tenders and return to oven for another 30 mins.
- If you want crunchier tenders fry in oil 3 mins on each side after cooking in oven.
Create a new recipe just by cutting up the chicken! Dip each chicken breast in sour cream, coating well, then roll in bread crumb mixture; place on cookie sheet. If desired, spray chicken with cooking spray. Discard any remaining bread crumb mixture and sour cream. To make this baked chicken tenders recipe I coat them in flour and ranch dressing mix.