Oven baked turkey burgers and potatoes. Ground turkey patties are breaded and baked in the oven. Serve on a bun with zesty sauce and shredded cabbage to make it a meal. Inspired by an option at the West Coast chain In-N-Out Burger, this turkey burger recipe keeps the carbs in check with a lettuce wrap instead of a bun.
Place the burgers on top of the potatoes. These baked turkey burgers are the perfect oven-baked burger! Turkey burgers are such an American classic. You can have Oven baked turkey burgers and potatoes using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven baked turkey burgers and potatoes
- It’s 250 grams of minced turkey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white wine vinegar.
- You need 1 of rusk soaked in water.
- It’s 1 of beaten egg.
- It’s 5 pinch of sea salt.
- It’s 3 pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 pinch of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 pinch of dried mint.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 4 large of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 large of lemon.
- You need 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 large of tomato, grated.
They are quick and tasty, but also very easy to enjoy on a clean eating meal plan. This recipe is one I've used for years. It's about as easy as they come, and it's positively delicious. Working at the thickest portion of the vegetable, cut the sweet potatoes crosswise into eight ½-inch-thick slices.
Oven baked turkey burgers and potatoes step by step
- Peel and cut the ootatoes in cubes. Add the chunks of potatoes in a large bowl filled with water..
- Add the minced turkey, 3 pinches of sea salt, 2 pinches of black pepper, all the oregano and dried mint, soaked rusk, the beaten egg , the grated tomato, minced garlic and vinegar in a bowl and mix well. Once you get an even mixture, you form large burgers..
- Place in an oven dish the chunks of potatoes with the rest of sea salt and black pepper and mix well. Drizzle them with the olive oil. Place the burgers on top of the potatoes. Bake for 45 minutes at 180oC..
Cut the red onion into four ¼-inch thick slices. Arrange the sweet potato and onion rounds on a rimmed baking sheet. Low in fat and calories, these well-seasoned turkey burgers are quick and easy since you can bake them all at once in the oven instead of flipping burger after burger on the stovetop or grill. Along with an egg and breadcrumbs, baking also helps keeps the turkey burgers whole and prevent them from falling apart. Guess what: Turkey burgers don't have to be dry.