Deep Fried PB&J Sandwich. These fried PB&J sandwiches are made using Italian bread (you can also use Texas Toast), eggs, brown sugar and Panko bread crumbs for a delicious crunch. If you love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, you'll certainly love this deep fried recipe! Fried PB&J from "Fry King" Abel Gonzales, Jr.
Place a second circle of dough over the filling, rolling up the edges of the bottom circle and crimping together to seal. Arrange crescent pockets on a baking sheet and freeze. Fried PB&J recipe, a deep fried Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich that is a unique spin on this old classic and kid favorite sandwich. You can have Deep Fried PB&J Sandwich using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Deep Fried PB&J Sandwich
- It’s 2 piece of bread (raisin bread is best).
- It’s 1 of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 of jelly or jam.
- You need 1 of corn flakes.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of milk or cream.
- You need 1 of vegetable oil (enough to immerse the sandwich).
- You need 1 of iced cream (optional).
- You need 1 of maple syrup (optional).
Fried PB&J recipe, a deep fried Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich that is a unique spin on this old classic and kid favorite sandwich. Recipes, Tutorials, and Products for Moms. These are like fluffy, warm dough clouds filled with puddles of smooth and sweet Peanut Butter. Each bite overflows with rivers of Peanut Butter! ~You HAVE to do this….soon, like today!
Deep Fried PB&J Sandwich instructions
- Put vegetable oil in a deep pan on medium-high heat or heat deep fryer to 375°F..
- Using bread, peanut butter, and jelly, make a PB&J sandwich. Careful not to let it leak out the sides..
- Mix the egg, a small amount of milk or cream and a few drops of vanilla extract, and beat them together and place in shallow bowl..
- Crumble the cornflakes to crumbs and place in shallow bowl..
- Dip the sandwich into the egg-wash and allow it to absorb into both sides..
- Dip the soaked sandwich into the cornflakes crumbs, and then immerse in the vegetable oil @ 375°F until golden brown, approx. 3 min a side..
- Serve with iced cream and maple syrup..
Make a traditional peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Tips For Making Deep-Fried Peanut Butter Cups. You want your peanut butter cups to be partially frozen. Don't remove them from the freezer until you are ready to batter and fry them. I use a clip-on thermometer to keep track of the oil temperature.