Deep Fried Oreos. Stir in the pancake mix until no dry lumps remain. Dip the cookies into the batter one at a time, and carefully place into the hot frying oil. In a large bowl, combine pancake mix, egg, and milk.
Keep checking and turn over the cookie when bottom side of Oreo is brown. Keep a close watch because it only takes a short time to brown. Deep Fried Oreos is one of our favorite treats at the fair. You can have Deep Fried Oreos using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Deep Fried Oreos
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of pancake mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 packages of creme filled cookies.
- It’s 1 of chocolate syrup.
- Prepare 1 of powdered sugar.
- You need of For Deep Fryer.
- You need 2 quart of oil.
Now you can make this delicious fried cookie at home with this simple recipe that is sure to be a hit at any party or get together. If you love fair foods, you'll love these fried Oreos!! For more favorites, check out our: Hand-Dipped Corn Dogs, Funnel Cakes and Homemade Churros! Food vendors and their devoted fans are going to great lengths, from drive-throughs to phone apps, to keep the corn dogs and chickens-on-a-stick flowing.
Deep Fried Oreos instructions
- heat oil to 375° in deep fryer.
- Whisk together the egg, milk, and 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil in a bowl until smooth. Stir in the pancake mix until no dry lumps remain..
- Dip the cookies into the batter one at a time, and carefully place into the hot frying oil. Fry only 4 or 5 at a time to avoid overcrowding the deep fryer..
- Cook until the cookies are golden-brown, about 2 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate before serving..
- Suggested: sprinkle with powdered sugar/ drizzle with chocolate syrup.
Deep Fried Oreos are a must at the next kid's party you attend! Kids will worship you if you fry them a batch of Oreos. Kids will worship you if you fry them a batch of Oreos. Combine pancake mix, milk, eggs and oil. Mix until there are no lumps.