Crockpot 5 -Spice Veggie Soup. Stir well before serving and lightly mash the parsnips and sweet potatoes to thicken the soup slightly. A slow cooker chunky vegetable soup is the best way to nourish your body, fill yourself with satisfying goodness, and minimize your work in the kitchen. Add a grilled cheese sandwich or a crusty French baguette for the perfect weeknight meal or Sunday lunch!
Add broth, bell pepper, celery, carrot and thyme. This easy homemade crockpot vegetable soup recipe looks VRY VRY similar to that except, liiiike, no meat. Just a PILE of good-for-you-make-you-feel-good vegetables like tender butternut squash, juicy zucchini, cauliflower, and bursts of smoky, roasty tomato goodness. You can cook Crockpot 5 -Spice Veggie Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot 5 -Spice Veggie Soup
- Prepare 2 containers of low sodium chicken stock (32 ounce).
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 ounce) of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of 5 spice seasoning.
- You need 4 of large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks.
- Prepare 2 of large onions, sliced.
- It’s 1 of large green pepper, sliced.
- It’s 5 of zucchini, peeled and sliced into coins.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
If you need an easy meal idea everyone will love, try Ham and Potato Soup Crock Pot Recipe. This soup is rich and creamy and the perfect comfort food. Give this Crock Pot Chicken and Wild Rice Soup Recipe a try for a meal that is easy to prepare and sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. The slow cooker does all the work and this soup is hearty and delicious.
Crockpot 5 -Spice Veggie Soup step by step
- In a large crockpot pour in your chicken stock, fire roasted tomatoes, black pepper and 5-spice seasoning, stir gently…….
- Next add into crockpot your sweet potatoes, onions, green pepper,zucchini and minced garlic, stir gently…….
- Cover and cook on Low heat for 8 hours……..
- Serve and enjoy !.
Place flour in a bowl; cut shortening into flour using a pastry blender or two knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. How to freeze this Crockpot Vegetable Beef Soup: This soup freezes perfectly! With pasta and rice, you have to be a little more careful as they don't always freeze as well, but this one is perfect for saving for a rainy day. How to Make Chicken Tortellini Soup in a Crock Pot. I love the flavors of this Crock Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup!