Crock Pot Spicy Honey Chicken. Slow Cooker Spicy Honey Lime Chicken made with just five ingredients with just a couple of minutes of effort. Perfect for shredding as chicken carnitas in all your favorite Mexican recipes. We love slow cooker chicken recipes including the most popular recipe on the site, Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken and Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken.
Serve this crockpot honey-garlic chicken with rice for a complete and wholesome dinner. Pour soy sauce, honey, and chicken broth over chicken mixture, and sprinkle with red and black pepper. Great recipe for Crock Pot Spicy Honey Chicken. You can cook Crock Pot Spicy Honey Chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Spicy Honey Chicken
- Prepare 1 of large pack bone in chicken thighs(skinless).
- It’s 10 cloves of fresh minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- You need 1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of honey.
In a bowl, combine barbecue sauce, honey, spicy mustard, cumin, Worcestershire sauce, and Louisiana sauce. In a bowl, mix together the honey, mustard, orange juice and soy sauce. Pour in the honey mustard mixture. When the chicken is done, mix the cornstarch with the cold water until smooth and lump free.
Crock Pot Spicy Honey Chicken instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……..
- Place thighs into a crock pot sprayed with cooking spray…….
- In a bowl combine : fresh garlic, ginger, crushed red pepper flakes, black pepper, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, ketchup and honey ….Mix well……
- Pour wet ingredients over chicken thighs in crock pot…..Add sliced onions……
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or until chicken is falling off the bones……
- Serve with white rice and enjoy !!!!.
The Best Spicy Crock Pot Chicken Breast Recipes on Yummly Spicy chicken wings are cooked in the crock pot with honey and barbecue sauce, along with spicy seasonings. I thickened the sauce with cornstarch. Just for personal taste I added pineapple chunks, bell pepper and onion during the last. Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken is a simple chicken thighs recipes prepared with a sticky-sweet honey garlic sauce.