Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup. Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup. A vegetarian lasagna recipe made with a mushroom-spinach-tomato sauce layered with uncooked lasagna noodles and cheese in a slow cooker. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Seitan and vegan sausage combine with Cajun seasoning, garlic, tomatoes, celery, onion, and bell pepper for an easy weeknight jambalaya. "A good meal to freeze and throw back into the slow cooker on a busy day," says Maggie Huffman. Remove turkey wing and bay leaves; discard. Stir in spinach, red pepper and salt; heat through. You can have Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, finely diced.
- You need 2 of cms fresh ginger, finely diced.
- You need 2 Tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 4 cups of sliced mushrooms (Go for variety. Brown, Button, Shitake).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 of zucchini, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of dried parsely.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1.4 litres of water.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of coconut yogurt.
- You need 1 bunch of spinach, finely shredded (1 cup).
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need to taste of Coconut yogurt.
If desired, serve with grated Parmesan cheese. Vegan cream of mushroom has that thick texture and subtle flavor many folks find comforting in the cold season. This Slow Cooker Creamy Tortellini Spinach and Mushroom Soup is the perfect way to warm up this winter. It is loaded with cheese tortellini and is so creamy, dreamy and delightful!
Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup instructions
- Add onion, garlic, ginger and coconut oil to slow cooker on high and allow to soften..
- Add sliced mushrooms and add soy sauce and herbs and mix..
- Add zucchini and water, mix and turn down to low..
- Allow to cook slowly through day on low..
- Allow to cool slightly and stir through coconut milk and yogurt..
- Blend about 1/4 of soup and return to thicken soup slightly..
- Add spinach and season to taste. Return to heat til spinach is cooked/softened (about 5-10 min).
- Serve with yogurt drizzled on top with crusty bread of choice..
Just throw it all in your slow cooker, relax under a warm blanket, watch a Netflix marathon, and smell the wonderful aromas (total dreamland scenario here). It is loaded with cheese tortellini and is so creamy, This Mushroom Barley Stew is just perfect for a cold spring day, and it's pretty much the easiest soup I have on here! Part of what makes this stew so easy is that it's a crockpot "dump meal" or a slow cooker freezer meal or whatever prepped-in-advance title you want to give it. This soup could be compared to cream of mushroom soup, but it's not exactly the same. Cream of mushroom soup can be very time-consuming to make.