Slow cooker Mississippi chicken (sandwiches). From Game Day to dinner time, Mississippi Chicken makes an amazing sandwich or even sliders. Pile the chicken high with this tender and flavorful chicken for the best sandwich ever. You can also use sliders for the kids or for parties..
When I saw this recipe, I was so happy. Results = The juiciest, most tender chicken, perfect for a home cooked chicken dinner or even the most delicious sandwiches your whole family will love. With just a handful of ingredients this EASY recipe for Mississippi chicken is made in the slow cooker. You can cook Slow cooker Mississippi chicken (sandwiches) using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker Mississippi chicken (sandwiches)
- You need 4 of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- It’s 1 package of ranch seasoning.
- Prepare 1 package of au jus gravy mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced pepperoncinis.
- You need 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- You need of Hamburger buns.
- Prepare slices of Provolone cheese.
A true dump and go recipe that the whole family will enjoy! Serve on your favorite buns or wrap for a great sandwich that is perfect for dinner or lunch. And if you are on a low carb diet use lettuce leaves to make a low carb wrap. Place chuck roast in slow cooker; pour ranch mixture over top.
Slow cooker Mississippi chicken (sandwiches) instructions
- Place chicken in crockpot and sprinkle on both packages of seasoning add pepperoncinis and place stick of butter on top.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Shread chicken and mix up and serve on hamburger buns and top with a slice of provolone cheese if desired.
Crock Pot Mississippi Crack Chicken Sandwiches are a creamy twist on the classic Mississippi Roast that couldn't be simpler to prepare. I love this hot sticky weather we are having. A simple walk to the mailbox leaves me drenched in sweat and thinking since I'm this gross and sweaty, that must count as an aerobic workout. Crockpot Mississippi chicken is one of those slow cooker recipes where you dump a few ingredients in the slow cooker without any prep work and you walk away. You could use thighs, if you prefer dark meat.